Heaven Help Us

Saints, Protect Her Now

*3 months later. Scarlet’s dad has been jailed for 25 years for child abuse, sexual abuse, attempted murder and being involved with a kidnapping. The kidnapper has been sentenced 10 years.

Scarlet and Gerard have been going out, and Gerard has been planning on giving scarlet and eternity ring.

Mikey and Simon have been going out, and Simon transferred schools so they could be together and so Simon could take care of Mikey.

Scarlet officially moved in the ways. Donna and Donald have been brilliant and have taking really good care of her.

My chemical romance have written 11 songs and are hoping to record soon.

Gerard passed his art exams and now has all the qualifications to go to at school.*


Mikey’s POV.

“Mikey! Hurry your skinny ass up and get out off there!” I heard scarlet yell through the bathroom door.

“I’m nearly done! Keep your knickers on!” I yelled back and laughed in reply.

“done know if that’s quite possible Mikey. Im going commando today.” she laughed.

“EEWWWW!” I screamed. “information overload.”

I heard her giggle as I finished brushing and straightening my hair. I unlocked the door and walked out.

“Finally!” she yelled as I walked out pouting and pulling my best poses.

I walked on down the hall to our room and got dressed. I put on my black skinnies and my slayer top. I picked up my worn out converse and made my way down stairs.

Everything had been fine since scarlet’s dad and the others had been put away. Scarlet has been so happy its unbelievable. Her face is always full of expression and she’s never looked better. Gerard was part of the reason for her being so happy too. Im so pleased to see them together. They have something really special.

“Mikey!” I heard Gerard shout up from downstairs. “breakfasts ready!”

“okay gee, I’ll be down in a minute.” I replied.

I took a final look in the mirror before heading down the stairs.

On the way down I bumped into Gerard, he had a cheeky smiled plastered across his face. I just laughed and walked on, not even wanting to know what he had in mind.

I walked on down into the kitchen and sat myself down at the table, where I was greeted by a kiss on the cheek and a warm plate of pancakes, courtesy of mom.

Im so glad to have a mom like her. She’s been so great the past while, to all of us. Not many moms would approve of their son being gay, and she’s also been brilliant to scar.

I sat and ate my pancakes while she cooked more for the others. Half way through I got up to make a cup of coffee.

“you and your addiction.” laughed mom as she heard the kettle start to boil.

“mom I’ve told you before, it’s a need, not an addiction.” I said laughing back.

I sat back down and finished the remainder of my pancakes and coffee. When I was finished I put my cup and plate in the sink and thanked mom.

I headed into the good room and switched on the televison. I lay down on the couch and watched tom and jerry.

Then my cell started to ring. I glanced at the caller id and smiled.

“hey baby.” I giggled.

“hey sugar, wanna go see a movie after school?” asked Simon.

“yea sure. I’d love too.” I replied.

“awesome, tell gee and scar they can come too.”

“ok, I’ll tell them after..they’re doing stuff in the bathroom.” I laughed.

“eww, bad image.” he squealed. “I got to go get ready, see you in a bit.”

“ok love you.” I replied.

“love you too sweetie.”

I closed my phone and smiled.

I love him so much, and yes, me and Simon have been together since the accident at the bridge. He had cared for me so much that night, spilled his heart out to me. I fell for him as he did for me, and I’ve never been happier. I hadn’t really had a proper boyfriend before, I’d only ever hooked up with guys, nothing really serious. Simon was different, ever since the first time we shared a kiss, I knew he was special. He got transferred to my school, just to take care of me. He’s my everything. I drifted of to sleep on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
im really sorry its been so long
iv had loads of school work, exams and problems
but im glad u have stuck out with me
love you all so much