Heaven Help Us

Help Me Baby

Mikey’s POV.

“ugh, stupid fucking sunlight.” I moaned as I woke from my deep sleep.

I stretched a bit, but then I remembered, I turned around and gazed at the beauty lying beside me. Simon looked so cute when he was sleeping. I poked him on the nose and watched him scrunch his face up, it was so adorable. I nudge him again,

“wake up sleepy head,” I whispered into his ear as I kissed his neck.

He moaned a bit and wriggled, opening his eyes slowly then squinting because of the bright sunlight beaming through the window. He lifted his head up to my face and gave me a kiss.

“ew.” I giggled.

“what?” he asked looking a bit taking aback.

“morning breathe.” I laughed, sticking my tongue out.

“Ugh, for that you don’t get any more kisses today.” he huffed.

I put on my puppy dog face, “I’m sowwie.” I said in the most babyish voice I could put on.

“Awck, you know I’m only kidding Mikey.” he said while reaching back to me, going for a longer deeper kiss.

I moaned into his mouth as he glided his tongue across my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I gritted my teeth together and laughed.

“that’s all your getting for the minute. We got school to get ready for.”

“ ugh, okay, but you better pay me back. Ill be keeping a personal memo.” he replied giving me a cheeky wink before getting out of bed.

Simon headed to the bathroom, so I decided to get dressed. I went to the wardrobe and picked out the usual, a pair of black skinnies, my misfits t-shirt and my misfits hoody.

Simon was now out of the bathroom so I went and brushed my teeth and fixed my hair.

I came back to my room to find Simon half dressed. I wolf whistled and ran over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“you know, I wish you could just walk around like that all the time.” I whispered to him. He giggled and replied.

“don’t even think about it mister, I want to get dressed without having to take all my clothes off again.” he said cheekily.

“ooh,” I laughed.

“tut tut, your such a naughty boy, all those dirty dirty thoughts going through your mind, you’ll have to be punished for that.”

“mm yes please.” I moaned.

Turned around and attacked my neck, kissing and licking my jaw line. I moaned in pleasure. He was so good at that. He giggled and then I jumped suddenly.

“oi you cheeky fucker!” I laughed.

He let go of my item and winked, then carried on getting ready. I carried on as well.

I put on some eyeliner then fixed my hair.

By now we were both ready. We headed down the stairs, made a quick bite to eat, then headed out the door and off to school.

-time elapse-

“Ugh Mikey, why can’t you just be in all my classes.” pouted Simon as we stood at his locker. The bell had just rang.

“I know, it sucks, but ill see you after first class, we got chem. together.” I said trying to make him happier.

“yeah, okay I gotta go, see you soon. Love you.” he said while walking off towards maths.

I headed of towards modern languages, passing thorough hell as I got there. And what I mean by that is the hall ways, full of all the homophobic bastards of the world. I got nudged and pushed as I walked past, then relieved when I got to class.

I went in and sat down and waited for the professor to start.

Class was boring me as usual, but only one thing was one my mind the whole time, Simon. I smiled at the thought of him. I decided to start writing down some random lyrics and sentences that popped into my head.

Then all of a sudden my cell vibrated in my pocket. I got it out quietly and hid it under the desk so that the professor wouldn’t see. I clicked on the bottom and opened a message from Simon.

“Help me. I’m in da locker room.
Luv u ox.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:)