Heaven Help Us

Have You Heard The News That Your Dead?

For the next few days, me, Gerard and Mikey stayed of school and just stayed and hung out around at ‘home’. Donna didn’t mind as she knew I was having a hard time. She never knew exactly what was wrong, and she never asked, but she always checked if everything was ok.

_____________________________________________________________

“Scarlet!!!” Mikey shouted from up the stairs.

I had been abandoned down stairs watching TV for the past half hour or so. Mikey and Gerard had went to help Donna with the dishes after dinner and Mikey told me to go rest and watch TV till they finished. So I did and that’s what I had been doing till when Mikey called me. I was kind of confused cause he was supposed to be downstairs in the kitchen but he was calling from upstairs. I never bothered asking, so I just went on up and walked into Mikey and Gerard’s room. The lights were of and it was pitch black. I twirled around looking for the guys.

“Mikey! Gerard!” I called out. “What the hell are you guys doing?” I laughed.

Then I heard a faint whispering, I knew it was them. Then all of a sudden out of nowhere they both jumped up and grabbed me pinning me onto the bed. I screamed and giggled as they tickled the life out of me.

I then had an idea. I suddenly stopped screaming and laughing. I just lay there, silently, not moving a muscle. When they both realized I wasn’t moving they stopped and went silent. They both panicked and I heard one of them get up, run out the door and down the stairs. I lay still for a few more seconds and then I bolted up and grabbed Gerard. He screamed in shock. I started to tickle him and we laughed and laughed until we could barely breathe. We stopped panting for breath, we just sat there staring at each other laughing.

Suddenly his lips were pushed against mine. We just stayed like that for a few seconds, but it seemed like forever. I loved the feeling of his lips. They were soft and warm. We parted from each other and he just gazed at me. I blushed and looked at the floor in embarrassment.

“Ohmygod” he started, “I’m sorry scar.” he apologised. “I didn’t mean to-it-it just happened. I’m sorry.” he seemed so annoyed. I reached over and pulled him into a hug.

“it’s okay gee.” I said. “Please don’t worry.” I told him.

“Please don’t hate me. I love you so much. Your such a great friend. I don’t want to lose you.” he said nearly in tears.

I hugged him tighter and told him he wasn’t going to lose me. That I could never hate him, that everything would be ok.

“Please don’t let this change our friendship.” he said quietly into my hair.

“Of course not.” I said hugging him even more and calmed him down.

He looked down at me and smiled, I smiled back. We just sat there hugging like it was the end of the world.

“SCARLET!!!! You’re alive!” Mikey screamed running over to me and grabbing me and hugging me to death. “Ohmygod scar. I’m so sorry. I thought I had killed you! I’m sooo sorry. I’ll never do it again.” he cried.

“Mikey hunn, its ok. I was only joking. Im sorry its upset you. I didn’t mean for this to happy. Sorry I scared you.” I apologised.

After that me, Gerard and Mikey sat on the bed just hugging. Gerard soon got up and switched on the television. We watched a bit of TV, but we soon fell asleep. After all the havoc that had happened, we were all really tired so we just cuddled up together and drifted of to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if this chapter is boring. i know the kiss wasnt great. im saving up for later =]

and update tomorrow
<3