The Dark Side of the Moon

Is there anything more sinister then a vampire? The Cullens have spent their entire immortal existence believing the answer to this question was no. But that was before a new family came to Forks and changed what the Cullens thought they knew forever.
Anabelle Giordano, the only female in this new family, seems to be the heart of these new strangers. Breathtakingly beautiful and mysterious, Anabelle certainly doesn't seem to be dangerous. Nevertheless, powerful forces are hunting the Giordano's down, and it all seems to lead back to this alluring girl. She tries as hard as she can to avoid the Cullens, but something about Jasper keeps pulling her back in. Will Ana be able to keep the Cullens away from her? Can she save Jasper and their love? Or will the vegetarian vampire family suffer the dark fate that awaits them if she stays?
  1. And What a Strange Lot We Were...
    Meet the Giordano family. Not too much action this chapter, just a familiarization with some new characters.
  2. Not So Predictable
    The Giordano's first day at Forks High School; Will their first encounter with the Cullens be disasterous or miraculous?
  3. What is There to be Scared of?
    Jasper's second encounter with Ana, and this time she decides to answer a few of his questions.
  4. This Was Not Right
    When the Cullens come home from school and Carlisle and Esme are missing, the Giordano's are immediately suspected
  5. I Felt Hope
    Jasper and Anabelle continue their walk, and a few secrets get revealed.
  6. The Last Time You Told Me You Loved Me
    Anabelle and Jasper come to terms with their feelings, and Alice confronts Jasper.
  7. Understanding and Worry
    Not my favorite chapter. Really long filler...necessary for the story to progress