Everyone Loves an Underdog!

Chapter Four; "Can I Be your John Cusak?"

-later-
As the girls were in Taylor’s living room watching Tim Burton’s “Nightmare Before Christmas“, the doorbell rang.
“Oh, that will be Andy.” Chrissy said, not looking away from the tv.
Hand on the doorknob, Taylor turned to look at Chrissy. “Why would Andy be here?”
“Oh, I told him to come after he finished cleaning.”
Tahnee sighed, & Red rolled her eyes.
Grimacing, Taylor opened the door. Yep, it was Andy, and a boy she had seen around the halls a couple times, but didn’t know the name of.
“Hey.” Andy said. “I brought George, is that okay?”
Taylor gingerly nodded, & moved aside to let them in.
Andy sat next to Chrissy, of course, & George took a spot next to Tahnee.
They continued to watch the movie, most doing their best to ignore the noises coming from Andy & Chrissy.
Finally, after about forty five minutes, Taylor paused the movie & told them both to shut the fuck up.
“Quite a pair, those two, huh?” George asked Tahnee, smiling.
She nodded. “Oh my, yes.”
“I’m George.” He said, holding out his hand.
“Tahnee.” She said, shaking it.
George turned back to the movie, but Tahnee didn’t. She just couldn’t stop staring at him.
After another ten minutes, the mutual silence that had built over them was shattered by Chrissy shrieking.
“That’s it, out!” Taylor cried, standing up & holding the door open for them. They more than happily got off the couch & off into the night. Now, they had some privacy.
There was a slightly uncomfortable silence after that. The movie ended, and everyone decided it was time for them to leave.
Tahnee, who had gotten to the door first, turned away from it at the sight of Chrissy and Andy making out on the front porch.
“Ouch!” She said, walking straight into George.
“Well, hello there.” He said, then looked beyond her. “You two, that is not something we need to see!”
Giggling, they both ran off down the street.
“Oh, I can’t wait to see him at home later.” Tahnee said, grinning.
“You’re Andy’s sister, right?” George asked. She nodded, & he smiled. “Awesome. Well, I’m off. Bye, all.” & he was gone.
“Ohhh, Tahnee!” Red said, grinning.
“Shut up.” Tahnee said, blushing.
“You two should double with Andy & Chrissy.” Taylor said, laughing.
“Ew, then we’d be getting free porn!” Tahnee said, laughing.
“Well, I’m going…” Red said, going outside.
“I’m going too! Night, Taylor.” Tahnee said, & followed Red.
‘Well,’ Taylor thought as she closed the door, ‘That was the most eventful movie night we’ve ever had…’