Status: Sorry!My computer's internet connection was fried, but now I'm back.Love yas!

Surviving the Apocalypse...and Each Other.

I had a life before the infection hit.A mom, a dad, a job, friends, and even hobbies, like reading.But then, one day, a virus turned the world up-side down, and I'm stuck with people completely in every aspect different than me.There's Holly Cortez, Jay King,Anna Pierce, Ivan Scharkst, and Ryan Tello. Ryan is the most obnoxious, narcistic, teammate I've ever had, and he's my ex-boyfriend.Hell, besides Girl Scouts, these guys are the only teammates I've had.Oh, by the way, I'm Ashley Robinson.Welcome to an effed up world, or even more effed up now that this whole viral epidemic thing went down, where only the smart and equipped survive.
  1. Highway to Chaos
  2. Time to Accept
  3. Be Careful What You Wish For
    Yah, I love Zombieland, and me being a psychopath means I wish a zombie epidemic WOULD happen!*chuckles in a sinister manner*Oh, and I didn't describe her boy as brunette 'cuz that seemed really gay.
  4. Why Does It Have To Be You?
    Read author's not please.Trust me, it's important.
  5. Ninety-nine Cans of Red Bull on the Wall
    SORRY IT'S SHORT!It's 2:34 a.m. where I'm at.Not that I wanna or can sleep, but I have bees wax 2 do.Thnx!
  6. Flashbacks AGAIN?Oh, you gotta be $#!++ing me.
    This chapter is highly racey, so, you may not wanna read it.And, this one is boring and short.
  7. Midland, sweet - wait, what the h#ll?Midland is as sweet as citric acid.
  8. I think we're walking.
  9. Headball and Flaming Spirits