Status: Sorry!My computer's internet connection was fried, but now I'm back.Love yas!

Surviving the Apocalypse...and Each Other.

Headball and Flaming Spirits

'No more shit.'
"Nnn-ugh!"I groaned as I was shoved to the ground.I looked up to see a reeeally fat woman lunging at me, my instant reflexes barely keeping her flabby arms from strangling me. And what became of my baseball bat, might you wonder?Well, I ain't entirely sure, seeing as my mind was racing at the danger I was not shoved in.The fat walrus-like 'zombie' continued to growl and spit blood and heaven knows what.I couldn't identify - wait.WHAT THE HELL? I'm having a debate as to what this McDonald's worshipper spat on me while this is probably going to be my last moments?AND I'M NOT SCREAMING?!What the fuck is wrong with me...
Although it felt like a minute had passed, the time I was being smothered was but five small seconds.Amazing how fast one's mind works when the life it has been assigned is put into danger, isn't it?
"Get the FUCK off my GIRLFRIEND, FAT BITCH!"Ryan yelled as he violently shoved the woman off of me, then proceeded to play baseball with her head, successfully causing serious brain concussions to the subject.What am I? The fucking Red Queen ( of Resident Evil, not Alice in Wonderland )?Point is, he bashed her brains in.He bent down and helped me up.He gave me a weak smile and helped me to a fallen chair, which he whipped up and sat me down on.
"Here's some, Eucalyptus rub.For your arms."He stated, face becoming sullen."Um, lemme help you."He walked behind me and rubbed my arms, noticing I was having trouble lifting them.I suddenly noticed something.How did he get there so soon?And did he call me his girlfriend.Better fix this before it gets out of hand...
"How did you know to come to help me?"I asked innocently.He froze, dear in headlights.
"I just- I heard some yelling."He said.Can you say
'Horrible liar'?
"Neither of 'us' yelled.Now tell me the truth and tell me now."
~*~
Well, sorry but I have to get.Sorry!
Love yas!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry again.I really suck, and my dad's still putting me on restriction.AKA : 2 hrs. daily.And none of this story is pre-planned, so I have to think and gather scientific and biological info. Thanks again!
S.J.