How could he do this to me?

The crazed Teen

"WAKE UP GUYS!!!!!!!" yelled Frank with a big smirk on his face, Bob threw a pillow at him and rolled over, falling back asleep.

"guys come on lets go to the BEACH! its 10 in the morning guys come on!!! get up!!!"

"FRANK FUCKING HELL!!! go back to sleep!!! today? we sleep, tomorrow? we can go to the beach, but man please!!! a dude needs his beauty sleep!!" Gerard grumbled as he sunk his head back into his pillow,

"aw fine!!! but seeing as you guys are guna be lazy arses, i'll just go to the cafe and check owt the menu..." moaned Frank,

frank grumbled to himself as he walked out of Gerards hotel room and down the corridor, fine, he thought, if their not guna enjoy the- "FUCKING HELL ITS COLD!!!" frank yelled as people stared at him giving him suspicious looks, "sori..." frank blushed. god how can they walk around in just t-shirts! frank thought to himself

"excuse me, table for 1?" frank asked the waiter, "sure, right this way sir" replied the waiter as he gestured to follow him.

"FRANK LERO NO FUCKING WAY!!!" yelled a teen from the next table over, "oh crap..." whispered Frank as he ran back up to his hotel room. "phew!!" he thought as he locked the door, "maybe i will just stay here then..."

Frank looked around his room and wondered what to do, he walked outside to his deck and stared at the gorgeous view, "wow...'Frank whispered. "this view is....gorgeous"

with that he walked back inside and entered Gerards room. "OMG GERARD YOU HAVE TO SEE THE VIEW!!!" frank yelled while he jumped up and down on Gerards bed.
Gerard groaned and slowly opened his eyes, "Frank wtf? leave me ALONE please? let me sleep!..." "not until you see the view Gee!!" laughed Frank.

"oh fine! just promise me that you will leave me ALONE afterwards and go pester some one else for a while k?" Gerard grumbled while he fell out of bed and went to the bathroom to get changed.

once Frank finally got Gerard outside, Gerard started to finally fully wake up. "look at the view gee..." whispered Frank while he went outside to his deck again.

"wow frank, you're right...this is amazing..." replied Gerard.

***sori this chapters short, comment! xx***