Status: Strongly Active, but you know if you comment I might just update faster ;)

I Love You More Than Vodka Shots and Jelly Tots

Scarlette Valentine comes home drunk one night to find a police officer at her house. Her mum is dead. Hit by a car and left for dead. Scarlette and her mum were not close. In fact they hated each other most of the time. So for Scarlette this is just a minor set back. Until she discovers that she has a dad that knew nothing of her and a brother twelve years older than her. That brother is none other than Matt Sanders, also known as M. shadows. She is informed by the police officer that she is to go and live with Matt in Huntington beach.

She has to leave everything she knew behind. Her life. Her band. Her friends that are more like a family. How will she react? How will Matt react? How will the guys in the band react?

Ok I know I'm not so great at these things but please bare with me? I don't know why I even wrote this. I don't even Like A7X that much. ok lie. I didn't like them that much till I started writing this then all of a sudden i can't sleep without listening to them I can't function without Critical Acclaim blasting in my ear drums. What have you done to me??? Argh! but it's all good. and I'm rambling. Shut up now Sophie!

Disclaimer: sadly I have to write this since I do not own them. or their music, or anything. Other than a few measly Cds. Oh well life goes on. Ok I know Jimmy is dead. And I tried to write it with him dead. I did govener! I swear I did! but it didn't really work. Ok it worked. but i just couldn't bring myself to do it. I know thats probably really pathetic I know but i couldn't and I'm sorry to offend any one I really am but I couldn't kill him so sorry.