Status: Complete :)

Inside of You

Mr. McFluffy.

Olivia

John and I spent the day just fooling around and trying to make the time pass. He told me that he and the guys were going to play a gig at a local bar tonight and I was excited for them. This would be the first time I’ve seen them play for a while. I thought about what I might possibly wear tonight for hours but John made sure that that wasn’t the only thing running through my mind. He made small gestures that made me think about how lucky I was to have him as my – I know it might sound tacky but it is what it is – boyfriend.

He made me think about the way he made my skin tingles when he touched me, how he shot chills down my spine whenever we kissed and even the way he looked at me sent butterflies in my stomach. I wasn’t meant to be all cheesy but he made me this way. And what’s even stranger to me is that it feels like I fall head over heels for him day after day. It doesn’t seem like the same feeling. I mean I’m not sure if these feelings I have for him rise up in levels but it seems like it changes everyday. I don’t know maybe it’s just me. God, why does he do this to me?

“What’re you thinking so hard about?” John asked as we walked down the parking lot to the entrance. We are down at this mall since we got bored in the house.

“Nothing,” I told him but he rolled his eyes at me. The cold breeze from the air-conditioner hit us as we went through the doors.

“Come on, I know that face,” he said placing his arm around my shoulders.

I laughed at him. “There is no face!” I said but he just raised an eyebrow which caused me to roll my eyes. “Fine, I was just thinking about…” I trailed off. I thought it’d sound stupid if I said it out loud.

“About…?” he asked urging me to continue.

Okay, if he does feel the same way, he won’t joke about it. This could be a test for him and hopefully, he won’t end up holding this against me. I didn’t want him to make fun of me.

“You and well how you make me feel,” I whispered but he heard every single word.

A smile spread across his lips and he kissed my cheek. “Well, I can’t really tell you how I feel about you in words but I can always show in action.” He said and I laughed and nudged him in the ribs.

“You are so perverted,” I said.

“But I’m your pervert,” he said trying to sound sweet.

I gave him a look of shock which he laughed at. “Do you realize how sick you just sounded?” I asked him as I laughed along with him.

“Whatever, you still love me,” he said and I rolled my eyes as I nodded in agreement.

“You’re right that is true,” I said.

We stopped in front of this arcade and we both looked at each others with smiles on our faces. So many things happened in this arcade. One of which was John tripping in front of this girl he liked while trying to look cool when we were about seven – where I thought John was just some annoying boy who had too much pride in him.

John took my hand and dragged me to the claw crane that was filled with stuffed toys. He had his eye on a specific one and bought some tokens before trying to get the bear he wanted. I had no doubt that John would get it on the first try. He used this trick to impress girls all the time. So when he dropped the bear in the chute and grabbed it from the bottom and handed it to me, I simply thanked him with a smile.

“Seriously? That’s it?” he asked sounding sorta surprised that I didn’t swoon over his claw crane skills that I’ve watched him improve over the years.

“John, how long do you think I’ve known you?” I asked him clutching the bear across my chest. It was soft and cuddly.

“Too long, I’m guessing,” he laughed. “I hate how I can’t win you over with simple tricks,” he said but I think he was meant to lock that thought up in his head.

“Well, think of me as a challenge then.” I said winking at him before heading to the air hockey tables. I always won over John here.

“Fine, I’ll make you a deal. If you win against me in air hockey, I’ll prepare something that’ll sweep you off your feet and make sure that you’ll never ever think of me as cheap again,” he challenged.

“And if I lose?” I asked him as he put in the amount of tokens needed for the table. I placed the bear at the side of the table so that my hands would be free of any distractions.

“Well, we’ll figure something out,” he said and I laughed as I took the puck and hit it and aimed it at the hole that he was trying to defend.

“We all know who wins air hockey, John,” I teased as I caught him open at one end and scored a point. He tensed up but shrugged it off probably convincing himself that it was just a point and that he could earn it back whenever he wanted to.

“Things have changed, Ms. Air Hockey,” he bragged as soon as he caught me off guard.

We went at it for a really long time that no one scored a point. The timer was running down and I was trying desperately to find a space where the puck could pass through so that I could win the game. Sadly the time expired and neither of us was able to score. It was a tie game and laughter got the best of us. It was stupid that we actually took the game seriously.

“So what happens now?” I asked him as I slid the puck in one of the goals. I retrieved my bear and held it tightly. It was weird because I actually liked the company it gave me.

“Well, it was a tie so I guess we both win,” he said placing his arm back around my shoulder as we made our way out the arcade and walked around the mall. “Which means you have to prepare to be surprised,”

“Am I supposed to get you something as well?” I asked him.

“Only if you want to,” he told me. I smiled at him as we made our way back home.

The guys had to practice before the show so I went back to my house to prepare my outfit for tonight. Apparently, Andy was going as well. I just hope she’s not gonna start bothering me by trying to mend our relationship. I didn’t know why but somehow I still felt kinda bitter about things.

Once I finished sorting through my closet for the attire I was going to wear tonight, I lay on my bed with my teddy bear that John named Mr. McFluffy. Don’t ask me how he came up with that because I wouldn’t even know. He just told me to name it that and well I couldn’t really do anything about it so I just stuck to its name.

I held him close as I shut my eyes for a nap hoping that by the time I get up, the situation wouldn’t be as bad as it seemed.Hoping that when I wake up, I can look at my sister the same and not have to look at her with bitterness.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha Mr. McFluffy.
I really don't know how this chapter was formed in my head but this was written somewhere at midnight where my head's not working right.
sorry if there are a lot of typographical errors but i hope it doesnt confuse you.

Thank you to these lovely commenters:
Imaginary Enemy
theloveinmyclub
la dispute.
Gamble With Desire
I love you guys!

read.comment.subscribe! :)