Diary of a Madman

Entry Ten: Love

Dear Diary,

I'm certain that you've gotten sick of me repeating this same sentence over and over again, but, this time I am certain that Jess has fallen in love with me. Every single hint she throws at me has driven me utterly insane. It's like she has rooted her seeds of love in me, (Don't be perverted Diary) as if I am just a puppet, and she is pulling me strings. I guess I've become like all those other guys I tried to protect her from, the...filth.

I only came to you in order to ask for your advice. Should I allow her love to bloom within me? Is it even possible for me to tell her how I have begun to feel about her? Is it too soon? I barely...even know her and...what if she is like Jenna...and...

I don't want to think about it that way. My past should have nothing to do with the words I engrave upon you. My present is what you are documenting, not my past. It's just so many questions are created within me and with every answer, hundreds of new questions are created.

Am I even ready to embrace these feelings once more? Fuck. I don't want to think about it. Are you bored of this Diary? You aren't responding to my words like you normally do. Tell me, are you happy with this life I have created for you?

Be grateful you worthless piece of shit. I have allowed you a second life! I allowed you to live. I could've let you be like the others, but it's just...Jessica...has changed me. I admit defeat. I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend tomorrow. Wish me luck, you pitiless, worthless, ungrateful piece of flesh.

Tomorrow, my new life begins anew, you on the other hand...may not like what happens to you tomorrow.

From,
Alex
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to keep this one short because...uh..I had no choice and I have to set the main plot in motion sometime soon...right?