Diary of a Madman

The Sleeper Awakens

Dear Diary,

It's very strange, many people have been going missing lately. I shouldn't be writing upon you at this moment, as the police may arrive at my door at any moment to question me about Jessica's disappearance and it would be a disaster if they saw you in your present state...it may prohibit me from "acquiring" new diaries for an extended amount of time.

Be it as it is, this entry must remain truncated, but I must tell you of the magnificent even that has occurred to me! I believe that I have unarguable evidence that Rebma likes me! Today whilst we ventured to sixth period (volleyball and dance, respectively), we had a pleasant conversation concerning the entire process of a relationship, and at its climax, she revealed that she had been looking to begin this "relationship" with me!

I must be in a state of unadulterated shock at the present moment, for it feels as if my mind is spinning with conflict! I never in my sixteen years of life thought that I would ever achieve such a band between a man and a woman! Ah, happiness has arrived at last! Perhaps this time, those frozen memories of Jenna shall be lost and gone forever.

Trouble seems to have come knocking, as I hear men upstairs. I must leave now my diary, for you shan't be seen within this primal state you are in. I must bind you together before you may be available for public viewing, perhaps I shall create a collection from your primal form, my diary.

For now, farewell,

Alex
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no! People are disappearing! :O