Status: Complete!

Nothing in This World Can Compare to You

Anniversary

Today is mine and Nate’s 5th year anniversary, the 15th of July. I can’t believe how fast time how flown, I really can’t. I haven’t been into work much seeing as my mom had given me a full week off to let the situation blow over, and I’ve only been in three times since then. And not once have I seen Ricardo. I am so grateful for every day that I have with Nate, and today I’m going to show that. My mom had given me the day off work and Nate had to work till 7pm, his late night. And as much as he hates the fact he has to go in, I’m going to use that time to prepare for our night in. I’d called Oscar a few days ago seeing as he’s living in Montreal with Josh, Geoff’s brother, and asked for meal ideas. Oscar’s always good with these types of things. He suggested a simple Filet Mignon with mushroom and red wine sauce for main course, and strawberries dipped in chocolate for dessert. Simple, but really tasty. He gave me the recipes and wished me good luck, telling me to call him to tell him how the meal went. It’s not the same without him around but I know it’s worth it for his skating career.

So here I am, having just finished cooking mine and Nate’s meal for the night. I hope Nate will like it, because not only do I rarely cook big meals, he has no idea what I’m planning. I decided we’re eating in the living room tonight as well. I set two massive cushions out on the floor for us to sit on, as well as two dozen white candles around the room. As I lit the last candle, I heard the apartment door open. With a grin I stood up, smoothing down my red plaid shirt as I watched Nate’s jaw drop.

“D-Did you do all this?” he murmured.

“Yeah, just for us,” I nodded, smiling shyly.

“Now I feel bad. I didn’t do anything else on top of the present I already gave you before I left for work,” Nate pouted.

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms round my waist. I laughed and slid my arms up his chest, resting on the sides of his neck.

“Well maybe you’ll just have to make it up to me later,” I purred.

Nate just smirked and leant down, pressing his lips to mine as his mind clearly filled with various ideas for later on. I moaned softly, starting to get into the embrace, when my timer went off in the kitchen. I quickly pulled out of his arms and started walked down the corridor.

“Make yourself comfortable!” I called over my shoulder.

I smiled as Nate just chuckled, walking over to the skillet where the steaks were. I placed all the food onto two plates, checking quickly in the fridge to make sure the strawberries had set properly. They had. As I walked back into the living room, my heart skipped a beat at the sight of Nate relaxing on one of the floor cushions, his body bathed in the glow of the candle flames. He heard me walking in and smiled as I handed him his plate.

“Filet mignon in mushroom-wine sauce,” I announced, sitting down opposite him.

“I’m impressed,” Nate said honestly.

“You should be,” I grinned.

Nate chuckled, accepting the glass of rosé wine that I’d already poured.

“To us,” I toasted, lifting my glass.

“To five wonderful years and more to come,” Nate nodded.

I grinned and started on my meal. He hasn’t seen anything yet.

*

[Half an hour later]

I sat down in front of Nate, the bowl of chocolate-dipped strawberries in my hands. We’d finished our main course and I’d taken the plates into the kitchen, and returned with these.

“Jesus Fuck, I love you,” Nate groaned.

I laughed and picked a chocolate-dipped strawberry up, moving it towards him. Nate eagerly opened his mouth, accepting the strawberry half. He sighed happily, swallowing the sweet dessert, before picking up a strawberry and returning the favour.

“This evening has been perfect. You’re perfect. I’m so lucky to have you,” Nate said warmly, once I’d swallowed.

“Ditto,” I smiled shyly.

We carried on feeding each other the strawberries until only one was left. As Nate placed the last strawberry in my mouth, only one thought was on my mind. I wanted him. More than I had done in a very long time. I held his hand in place as I slowly sucked the chocolate off his fingers, a smirk growing on his lips at the fire in my eyes. Silently I placed the bowl on the table next to us and straddled his waist, keeping our eyes linked as I pulled his t-shirt over his head. Desire swirled in my very blood as he unbuttoned my plaid shirt torturously slow, placing gentle kisses on my tattooed chest as his fingers got lower. He pushed me backwards and dipped his tongue into my belly button as his fingers undid my jeans, making me moan lowly. Everything was so hazy, lust consuming me as I pushed my jeans off my legs, my boxers low on my hips, just about containing my hard-on. Nate licked his lips like I was some sort of prey, quickly unzipping and kicking off his own jeans. I pushed Nate onto his back, linking our hands together as I pressed a flurry of hot kisses into his neck.

“Sh-shouldn’t we take this to our b-bedroom?” Nate panted.

“No. I want you right here, right now,” I growled, nipping his earlobe.

“Fuck, I love it when you dominate,” Nate moaned.

I smirked. I know he does.

“Then dominate I shall,” I whispered hotly.

In a matter of seconds both our boxers were thrown off, just bare skin on bare skin pressed together. I crawled down Nate’s body, quickly covering his erection with my mouth, swirling my tongue enough to make Nate moan loudly. Perfect. I released his length from my mouth, making him whine lightly at the lack of contact as I moved back up his body. After all, I’d only gone down on him to cover his erection in enough saliva to lubricate. Straddling his waist, I pinned his hands above his head as I hovered over his tip.

“How much do you want this?” I taunted.

Nate looked shocked for a moment, before realising I was being serious.

“S-So much,” he choked, bucking his hips desperately.

“I don’t think you want it enough,” I whispered, staring into his eyes.

“I do,” he whimpered.

I smirked at how little control he had now that he was overrun with lust, and lightly pushed down on him, just so that his tip entered me. He whined when I stopped moving.

“Don’t stop! Pl-please!” Nate begged.

“I don’t think you deserve it,” I sighed dramatically.

“I’ll do anything. Anything,” Nate insisted, his eyes burning.

He’s at breaking point now. Holding off any longer would just be cruel. So I slowly slid myself down until he was fully inside me, taking a few seconds to adjust to him. I kissed his lips gently, starting to move as slowly as I could without driving myself insane. Nate moaned into my mouth, starting to thrash his arm and hips slightly to make me move faster. I smirked and kissed along his jaw until I reached his earlobe.

“I want you to make sweet passionate love to me like you haven’t seen me in years. Like you crave my touch as much I crave yours. I want you to go slowly, taking your time to pleasure me. I want you all night long,” I whispered, my voice thick with desire.

“Anything for you,” Nate whispered back.

I let him flip us over, no space left between our bodies except our faces.

“Fuck, you’re so beautiful,” Nate said huskily.

“Show me that you believe that,” I murmured.

Nate nodded and slowly pulled out of me, before slowly pushing back in. I couldn’t help but moan softly, the feeling of him moving in and out of me sending shivers up my body as it always did.

“I love you,” Nate mumbled into my ear.

I smiled, breathing in deeply as he pressed a soft kiss to the side of my neck.

“I love you too,” I replied.

And it seemed that those four words were all Nate needed. He quickened his pace, his thrusts hitting my prostate each time, knowing my body so well after all this long. Although his thrusts were still relatively slow, they got harder and harder, making my moans louder and louder each time pleasure rippled over me. Nate’s thrusts got jerkier and sloppier as his breathing became ragged, but his eyes never left mine. I went to wrap my hand around my erection so I could release close to when he would, but Nate pushed my hand out of the way, wrapping his own around me as he pumped in time to his thrusts, leaning all his weight on one forearm.

“So. Close,” he grunted

I bucked my hips a little harder, sweat starting to form over my body as a familiar white heat built in my stomach. After a few more thrusts, Nate shot his load into me, crying out as he did so. He kept thrusting and pumping me as he rode out his orgasm, causing a final rush of pleasure to pass through me, and I came over his hand and our chests. When my high ended, Nate pulled out of me and collapsed next to my body, both of us breathing heavily and exhausted. When I’d caught my breath, I rolled onto my side and looked at Nate, the candles all around us flickering at his glistening body.

“Never forget how much I love you,” I whispered seriously

“Do you love me enough for a second round?” Nate asked with a lazy smirk

I chuckled and rolled on top of him, resting my arms on his chest so I could look into his eyes.

“For you, I’d go on forever,” I murmured

Nate grinned and grabbed my hips. Oh how I love this man.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ash's anniversary dinner outfit

Steamy, just like I promised. =]
Hopefully it shows you that everything is still alright between Nate and Ash!
Well, I liked it anyway ^_^

Comments please!
xo

p.s. My heart and prayers go out to Matthew Leone of Madina Lake and his family right now.