The Truth is a Lie Away

Chapter 12

“Good, she’s awake”
“What you wanna do with her boss?”

The small girl sitting in the corner of the room slowly opens her eyes and scans the area ahead. The place was full of high top tables, as if it was a science lab with millions of beakers, test tubes and other strange colours coming from jars. There was a small fire placed at the centre of the room, with a brown coloured liquid, inside a jar above it. Three men could be located around the fire, all facing the small girl.

“Boss, should we?”
“No can we?”
“Boys, shut up”

The girl went to stand only to find that her hands had been tied to the wall behind her, while her feet were cuffed to the floor. The girls eyes widening as she realises her situation, and sees the blood seeping from re-opened wounds.

“Look boys, his arrived”

Looking towards the voices the small girl could see the men huddling around a black cloaked being. The girl was unsure whether or not the thing was talking as his face was covered from view, but could see the nods of three other heads.

“Right away sir, though how many doses should we give her? And which ones?”

There was a loud crack as one of the three men fell to the floor. The other two not bothered by the display. The small girl could only watch wide eyed as the man fell his face completely turned in to face her. His eyes wide, his mouth hang as he fell, leaving a loud, sickening like laugh to fill the room.
“Begin”

The voice boomed and the two men grabbed jars of coloured liquid and headed towards the girl. The cloaked figure was behind the girl holding her head in place as the men advanced, forcing her to keep her eyes locked on the men as they moved. She tried to scream, to shout and to make them leave but nothing worked. They came and started the pain all over again.

Hours, upon hours, the screams echoed through the empty room. The girl forgotten as the men worked on liquid upon liquid, increasing or decreasing the amount of colours put into it. The clock placed on the wall was working, ticking down the seconds till the girls time of torture would start again.

Tick, tick, tick, tick...
The door scratched across the floor. Causing the girl to ster, moving slightly only to jump in pain as the wounds inflicted start to grow in pain. The men look at the girl, only to glare and see the tear marks on her sleep ridden face. The blood stains above her eyes and lingering on her face were cracked from the sudden face movement. The girl’s screams and whimpers went unheard as the figure from the door spoke.

“Speak”

The men looked at the figure and bowed lowering their heads, showing respect.

“Ma’am she’s responsive to all treatments, but her response to the green liquid was strange, not the usual sleeplessness that was expected”

The girl’s eyes were now focused if only for short periods at a time. Her eyes staring at the bright like white eyes of the figure known as ma’am.

“What do you mean? Explain”

The woman’s eyes were pierce like, as if see straight through the girl’s soul. The girl coward deeper into her corner if possible, cringing as the pain ripped through her.

“She wasn’t sleepy, but well she was hyper, as if full of energy, nothing we did could stop her. She didn’t feel pain when we tied rope around her to keep her still but moaned as if she was in so much pleasure, nothing we did could stop this until it wore off, but by the end of it she was in a completely different mood, as if she was possessed, we called in the other group and left while she tore them to shreds”
The men shivered remembering the event they witnessed not to log ago. The girl’s eyes wide at hearing the truth.

“Hmmm, use it again but this time increase the dosage, and this time ill bring in some of
them

The men’s eyes widened but they nodded none the less. They moved towards the girl, having the same liquid placed inside the siring ready to inject her, and this time the dosage was enough to kill.

The girl scream, squirmed and fought but nothing could stop them.

Then came the scream...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait
*bows*
Enjoy