The Truth is a Lie Away

Chapter 9

‘I smile upon thee
But so frown at thee expression
On thou face’


“Minifi, hey wait up”

Turning around I get ready to yell at the person you has made me lose my track of thought. I hated people interrupting my minds thinking process, but I am stopped in my tracks as I see Michael coming towards me. I then realise it was him who had stopped my train of thought, only because he saw me walking towards the hell wholes grounds.
“Minifi, hey”

I smile a fake pathetic smile, one that Michael hasn’t been able to decipher for a long time. Looking past him I notice his brother following him.

“So Minifi, how was yesterday?”
‘Completely and totally pointless but none the less, nothing has changed since my time away’
“Yesterday was annoying”
“Well apart from the obvious then”
“Totally pointless”

I see the puppy dog look on his face, and instantly I feel bad but I don’t really care, I grew out of the three year old stage ages ago. Though it does hurt to see him use such a pathetic means of persuasion. I smile and giggle slightly before continuing on towards school. I can tell his fine by the way he makes a fast quick jog to catch up to me. His like a puppy sometimes. Kind of annoying but I didn’t really mind. I liked Michael. I really liked him though I’d never tell him that.

By the time I had made it to school my i-pod was on full blast and both Nathan and Michael were as silent as usual. It was a usual occurrence. My music being loud enough for everyone to hear and Michael to be as silent as a mouse, Nathan just seemed to copy or was as quiet as Michael to begin with, though are twins so it wouldn’t surprise me.
The school grounds where busy with people. All moving in one direction. Rather idiotic really. However I was more interested as to who people where walking to.

“Hey did ya hear”

To my left I see some drugo talking to Nathan as if he knew him from pre-school.

“Mmm?”
“There’s some rich new kid starting here, apparently they have a history with the cops”

Nathan stares at the kid not moving nit really caring either.

“Pfft whatever man”

I watch as Nathan and Michael just stare as the kid walks off. I really can’t be bothered meeting anyone new. Not really my thing, or of my interest.

I start walking to my spot. The tree. While Michael goes to inspect the new kid, Nathan follows me. I smile a fake smile as I start to climb the tree. I needed time to think. Not just about Rachael leaving for a while, but also about April. After all even though she’s gone, I still promised to visit. When possible. Though there was one thing puzzling me most these days. And for some strange reason it seemed to be revolved around the twins. There was something about them I just couldn’t put my finger on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about it being so short
Please Comment