Status: Active again! Yay! :D

Thicker Than Water

Trashed And Scattered

And there it was, that sick feeling in my stomach. 'Oh god, please, no no no no!' I prayed silently. "Marshall, I have to go." I pleaded with my eyes.

"Nah, sweetie. It's all good, I want to talk to you." His cheeks dimpled. I tried pulling away from him but he held his grip. "Its good to see ya, man. But we'll catch up after I close up."

"Marsh, no you don't understand. I need to go t-"

"No, just wait, Andie." He shushed me and continued listening to Matt.

"Dammit Marshall I need to-" The verb I was about to say was definitely put into action, all over Matt's shoes. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." That sick feeling was coming back. "Shit, I've seriously have to go." I took off to the back of the pub where the bathrooms were. I searched for an empty stall through the door labeled 'ladies'. Oh, but of course they are all occupied. 'I totally hate girls right now.' I cursed in my head.

The sick feeling was creeping up on my faster. 'Shit, shit shit!' I decided the only place left was the boys bathroom. I groaned and entered the 'guys' door.

"Holy fuck!" A tall guy exclaimed, "Its a fucking girl!"

"Nah, duh, dumb shit." laughed the shortest one. I rushed past them into one of the stalls and puked my guts out. Yeah, morning sickness my ass!

"Shut up, short shit!" he chuckled and rushed in after me and held my hair out of my face. I sat back against the door and slammed my head back against the metal 'wall' the separate the stalls.

"Whoa, easy there killer." He giggled at me, "Yo, Syn, go get Marshall and some water. His, well his and Matt's, girl is like dying over here." he called out to the clueless three guys. "Its okay sweetie, you'll be okay." he calmed me, rubbing circles on my back.

Despite what I had just been though I spoke, "I'm hungry." and earned a guy's restroom full of laughter. That's when I remembered where I was. On a gross bathroom floor of the boy's bathroom with, now, six guys after just throwing up. 'Great, another awkward situation, hopefully they all are drunk and won't remember it tomorrow.' I groaned in my mind.

"We aren't drunk." They all said in unison. 'Wait, I said that out loud?'

I sighed a silent 'fuck', stood up and walked out of the stall. I snapped the water bottle from Marshall's hand and rinsed my mouth out.

"So, Italian or Mexican!?" He asked jumping up and clicking his heels together. 'What the fuck' looks where plastered on each face, except his and mine. "What?! She said she's hungry."

"Yeah, okay Chubbs, calm down we will go get food," The man named Syn looked at me, "Afterrrr.. she's feeling better."

"C'mon guys, lets leave her alone." Matt said ushering them out.

Marshall and I were the only ones left, "So, are you pregnant?"

I looked down and set my gaze on the floor, "Marshall,"
♠ ♠ ♠
BAM! and another one! haha
Pretty please comment and tell me what you think,
Im actually liking this version a lot!
COMMENT LOVESSSS!?