Status: Active again! Yay! :D

Thicker Than Water

Almost Easy

"A meat-a-ball!" the tall guy, otherwise known as Jimmy, said mocking an Italian accent stabbing a meatball out of his spaghetti. "Would you like-eh the meat-a-ball?!" he asked sticking the fork over at my face.

"No, I'm good." I got through the fit of laughing, Oddly, I was feeling tons better, physically that is, mentally not so much. Marshall sat with a smug look on his face and glared at me. I guess I deserve it I gave him no answer. I just walked, I'd be pissed to if wouldn't have told me he was pregnant too.

*I'll fucking blow those words out the back of your head, I've heard it all and I'm done with that shit. You tell me lies and you get what you get, so blow those fucking words out the back of your head.* screamed out from my phone.

The restaurant when quiet and the guys looked up at me. Zack and Johnny dropped their forks, Matt stopped eating and stared with wide eyes, Brian spit his soda all over Johnny's white shirt, Jimmy went along acting "Italian", and Marshall's face went white, knowing exactly who it is.

I couldn't move to answer it because I too, knew exactly who was on the other side of that song. The song played over and over each time bringing more attention our way.

"Hey, you going to get that?" Jimmy leaned over and smiled, grabbing my phone he slid it open before I could even react. " Helllll... oh," he laughed.

"Hmm... who may I ask is calling?" He made faces as the other person on the phone spoke. "Well, shes busy." He smiled at me, "No, you aren't her father. I am!" he retorted and the guys busted out laughing.

"Yes, sir I do understand that you eat humans occasionally. And at that, I'm here to tell you... YOU WON A MILLION DOLLARS!" he slide the phone shut and turned it on silent.

"Problem solved?" He looked at me with questioning eyes.

"I guess problem solved." I said in astonishment, shrugging my shoulders. No one and I repeat NO ONE has ever talked to my dad that way. Especially, for my benefit. I was so going to be dead when I go home.

"Then, problem solved." He said nodding his head. "Ay, how about a round to the lady!" he yelled to the waiter that passed our table. "Anyways, what did you do to your face?" I flinched at the question, this is totally not what I want to talk about at all. I stared down at my plate filled with now cold Chicken Alfredo and moved around the food a little. 'So, much for being hungry.'

My lungs betrayed me and let out a sad sigh. Marshall stood and walked over and sat beside me. He slid his arm around my shoulder, kissed my hair, "It'll be okay, Andie." his whisper tickled my ear.

Jealousy trickled between him and Matt. Matt, Gah was he lovely or what? I can feel something there. Its like an invisible bond, one that everytime his eyes brushed over me my mind spins. And then there's Marshall, he drives me crazy and keeps me centered. Takes care of me and loves me no matter what.

I didn't know why Matt attracted me like that and I don't understand Marshall's effect on me. Its like being stuck in the middle of a huge ultimatum.

Which makes me even more nervous. Nerves, some say they're good and some say they're toxic. Me, I think that nerves, feelings, should be numbed. All of this would be easier, telling Marshall my not-so-secret secret and finding whoever the dad is.

"Andie?" Matt said trying to to get my attention. "umm.. Andie?"

"Oh," I slowly looked away from Marshall's face, "Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts."

"Yeah, I could tell." He smirked, rose to his feet and walked around and took the seat directly in front of me. He sat down just as Jimmy's shots arrived.

"One for all and all for all. Also, I want thank Miss. Andie for joining us for a lovely evening. Plus, she's smokin' hot. Am I right, am I right?" He shook his head yes as he asked, "I am honored." With a kiss on my hand, He rose the shot glass in the air and beckoned us the do the same. 'Gah! Now they will get another clue.' I turned the alcohol back and held it in my mouth. I grabbed Marshall's beer and 'took a drink', and spit the shot into the bottle.

"Hey, that was totally mine!" He jokingly complained.

"Shush up, whiny." I giggled, nervously.

------------------------------------------------

"Uhh," I stood from my seat, "I think I'm going to go get some fresh air."

"Okay, yell if you need us, hun." Jimmy said with a wink. I walked towards the door and pushed it open.

Cool air blew my dark auburn hair out of my face. I wanted to cry, as silly as it sounds, it was like my body desired it. I knew if the guys saw my tears they would want to know why and I'm so not up for another lie.

I couldn't believe how much I actually missed Marshall. This is the first time I've ever been this distant from him since we first met. We made a no secrets pact back in high school and up until the past two weeks it was still in tact. Of course, I was the one who broke it.

Tears stained my skin. I cried for my mom, myself, Marshall, my dad and the guys. I dreaded the times I would surely make them hate me. Like all of my other 'friends' I put them through hell. Keeping up with me was a seriously tough job and they all had hated it.

Tears started to fall faster. I realized that the only thing I had counted on was alcohol and Marshall. My trust reached no further than those to things. Not even I had the trust I'd given to freely to them.

There was two things I hated about crying. One, I felt weak and I didn't like that and Two, I makes you dreadfully tired.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wellppp, chapter 3? how was it!? ahah
Comment and subscribe!
I do believe I can get chapter four out tonight!! yay!