Status: Active again! Yay! :D

Thicker Than Water

Eternal Rest

Okay, really, Life? First off, I'm pregnant and I have no idea who the father is, then my dad decides to kick me out, then all the throwing up, and now the hospital. When does the chaos end!? Well, all I really have to say is fuck life and all of its so called "wonders". I rolled my eyes and focused back in on the doctor and Matt's conversation.

"So, she's okay?" His face brightened up. He squeezed my hand and smiled causing his cheeks to dimple. Wow, He is beautiful! At that thought a blush spread across my cheeks, making his smile grow bigger.

"Yes, she and the baby are perfectly fine." A smile spread across the doctor's mouth. "Though, I do want you to come back in a week and check up on the little one." Shock leaked all over my face.

"She's... Pregnant?!" Matt's face fell as he hopped up from his seat. "No, she can't be. She didn't tell anyone." He shook his head 'no' over and over. Oh, no. This is absolutely horrible! No one was supposed to know!

"Can we please go home?" I begged him while sliding off of the hospital bed. "I'll explain there, maybe, but I just don't want to be here." We said our goodbye's to the doctor and made our way to the front doors.

"Why didn't you tell anyone? Like say, Marshall.." He looked confused and angry. Still holding my hand, he opened the door for me, "I figured if something bad ever happened he'd be the first one you'd tell."

"Well, I did tell someone and this," I said motioning to my face,"..is what it got me." My eyes found the ground and I locked my gaze on it. A frown decided to ruin the facade I was putting on for him.

"So, that's what happened. Someone hit you?" The muscle in his jaw clenched, "Who was it?" Scared of what he would do, I just shook my head and kept walking to the car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We pulled up to Marshall's bar and was met by a very pissed owner, "Where have you been, Andie?" He softened his gaze on me.

I looked down at my shoes, "Hospital..." I whispered. His eyes seemed to blaze with fire when he looked up at Matt.

"Whoa, dude, I was just helping her." Matt said with his hands up, surrendering. "She fell to the ground in pain and I thought I should get her to a hospital. I mean seriously, did you want her to lay there in misery?!" His mouth swooped down into a tight frown. "Didn't think so." he said confirming Marshall's defeat.

"Yeah, thanks." Marshall looked at me with questioning eyes, "So, is your stomach okay?"

I nodded, "Actually, there's something I have to tell you guys." I dreaded this but I knew I needed to tell them and I needed to tell them now. "Umm... Well, I'm kind of, sorta.. Preg-"

"There you fucking are! You dumb slut you need to come home!" My dad said cutting me off. My gaze shot straight for Marshall, but Matt had already spun me around behind him. "Oh, so this is the dumb fuck that got you pregnant?" He laughed and sauntered up to Matt. Well, thanks for telling them, Dad. You actually done one good thing for me in your life. I silently laughed at that and returned to my earlier state, shocked.

"Okay, old man, you need to back up." Matt growled. I felt his muscles tighten underneath my fingers. Oh lord. They are going to fight. "Go to Marshall, now." I followed his orders and ran into Marshall's arms.

"Look at this Big Boy. He thinks he's SOOOO tough." He laughed punching Matt in the arm. Matt's jaw clenched, he was clearly fighting the urge to punch my dad in the face.

"You need to leave." He said calmly, no doubt shooting fire from his eyes. "Now."

My dad smirked, "You think you can tell me what to do?" I knew the look in his eye to well. He was definitely planning on a fight here. I wiggled out of Marshall's arms and ran to Matt's side just as My dad's fist came in contact with Matt's stomach.

He didn't respond to it at all, "Okay, last warning. Leave." His gaze burning through my father's head.

"What if I don't?" My dad said grabbing my arm. Fear ran through my veins. "Looks like I have my prize I'll be on my way." An evil smirk played across his mouth as he ran a finger across my neck to symbolize slitting my throat. I lifted my gaze to Matt's, pleading with my eyes to help. "We have a baby to get rid of, don't we darlin'?" He asked me as he was knocked to the ground, out cold
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh.. Fight Fight Fight! haha
Comment for Matt's muscles!! haha lol :)
Band Writing Contest!! :D you should go join!!!! haha please!? haha
Subscribe, Comment, and Joinnn! haha thanks for reading, loves! n_n