Status: Active again! Yay! :D

Thicker Than Water

Welcome To The Family

"So, have you talked to Marshall lately?" Matt said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. It has been two months since I last had contact with Marshall. Ever since the whole, "will you marry me" episode, I'd stayed far, far from him.

"No." I said moving closer to him as we walked down the sidewalk.

"You really need to. He misses you." He pressed his lips on my forehead as we entered the Spark, our recent favorite restaurant.

"Mr. Sanders and Miss. Oakly, you're table?" A young boy with light brown, shaggy hair grabbed two menus and led us to the table we sat at on our very first date.

We sat down and looked at our menus knowing exactly what we wanted. "Matt, I just don't want to talk to him."

"Okay but like I said he misses you. He looks terrible." His smile faltered a little. He reached across the table and laced his fingers with mine. "I know its hard but you are going to have to forgive him for whatever he done."

"I don't have to." I said just as the waitress,Nicole. came to take our order.

"Oh my, you two again?" Nicole laughed, retrieving her writing pad and pen. "Lemme guess.. the usual?" She giggled moving her pen across the light blue lines before an answer passed our lips. The end of the pen met her temple, "I know you guys like the back of my hand." She winked and walked off towards the kitchen.

"So, when's the next appointment, Babe?" He cheeks dimpled.

"In a couple of weeks." I said with a small smile. His bright face dimmed when his eyes fell on my face.

"What's Wrong.." Shock spread across his face, "Sarah?!" Matt said standing up, bumping into the table and spilling his drink.

"Who's Sar-" I asked turning around and caught sight of the girl that could have been my sister and the woman that left me stranded with my dad. "Mom?!?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Andie's Date outfit. :D

A little change to this! BUT I'm writing chapter nine as we speak!!
comments, pwlease!! :D
I love you guyss! and sorry I have been MIA for soo long.. but i just got my love for writing back YAY! haha :D