Shallow Believer

011

Bert, like the giddy puppy he was, dragged Gerard out to the car.
"Lemme drive, I know where I'm goin'," Bert demanded as he sat himself into the driver's seat and waited for Gerard to fork over the keys. He started the ignition, rolled backwards out of the driveway and then forwards into drive. He wasn't sure where they were going, but he had a good idea. He drove them to a small, run down movie theater. Bert dragged Gerard from the car and out into the winter streets.
"Come on!" Bert said with a harsh giggle. Gerard scampered after him into the theater, they looked over the movies, picked one at random, bought popcorn and candy and headed into the theater.

They were alone, no one else wanted to see Phantom of the Opera on a Monday afternoon. Gerard was nervous, but he made sure that it didn't show. It made him a little uneasy being alone with Bert, in a dark movie theater. Bert brought his arm around Gerard's shoulder and offered him some popcorn. Gerard smiled, resting his head on Bert's shoulder and took a hand full of popcorn. As the theater darkened and the movie started, Bert wrapped his arm tighter around Gerard.
"Sorry, I'm cold," he whispered. Gerard let out a soft giggle and took the bucket of popcorn out of Bert's lap.
"Lemme warm you up," Gerard cooed and kissed him. Bert's hands went up into Gerard's hair, messing it up as they continued to kiss. By the time they stopped, the credits were rolling. Bert snorted, staring at the screen.

"Your place or mine tonight?" Bert said, sitting there, staring at the screen.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this is so short, I'm writing this with my principal looking over my shoulder and it's finals week. Today is my last day of school, so I'll be updating galore! (:
xo C