Shallow Believer

013

Bringing him down, Bert nipped at Gerard’s neck. His hands fiddled with the belt on Gerard’s pants. Smirking, Bert worked on a hickey when Gerard let out a soft moan. Their lips met, Gerard’s tongue ran across Bert’s bottom lip and waited for access. Gerard’s hands scrunched Bert’s t-shirt and slowly tugged it off his body. Bert was working on getting Gerard’s pants off.

“Condom?” Bert breathed as Gerard helped Bert out of his jeans in record time. Gerard straddled Bert, his fingers running through his greasy hair. Gerard gently sat up, leaning over the bed and pulled a box of unopened condoms out. He tore it open and handed one to Bert.
Putting it on, he pushed Gerard onto his stomach, kissing the man’s shoulder blades. He gripped the bed sheets as he entered Gerard. They both out slow moans. Bert worked harder and faster until they both lost it; collapsing at each other’s side in an after match of moans and heavy breathing.

Gerard gently reached forward, tucking Bert’s hair behind his ear and kissed him.
“I missed you,” he whispered gently before snuggling up to him to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
use protection kiddos.
sorry for the shortness of this one. this was the first sex scene i've ever written. =___=