Shallow Believer

024

Gerard sighed, 'I don't even know why I bother arguing with you.' he chuckled.
'I know. Because I always win.' Bert quipped, pulling the older man towards Gerard's their bedroom.

'Shall we?' He chuckled, taking Gerard's hand and pulling him down on top of him. Gerard giggled. 'We shall.'

Their lips clashed together and Gerard brought his hands up into Bert's hair, smiling into the kiss. 'You're amazing.' Gerard smiled, pulling away, only slightly so their lips were still touching. 'I love you so much. We're going to make this work, okay? I don't want you to leave again, but it takes two to make a couple. Alright?' Bert smiled; a genuine smile. 'Thank you.' He nodded.

'I love you too.'

Gerard bit his lip and pushed Bert's shirt up, causing him to slightly squirm; he was ticklish. Maybe a little too much. He sat up, pulling his shirt up over his head, (Gerard taking this as a hint for himself and doing the same) and the two's lips connected again. By now, positions were swapped and Bert straddled Gerard.

He trailed little kisses down Gerard's now bare chest, running his hands down his sides.

He was properly happy, for the first time in a long while.
♠ ♠ ♠
hooray for a short sucky chapter. sorry, x
i'm getting my hips pierced today :D
i haven't slept since yesterday morning, it's now 20- 8AM. I have never seen this time of day before. That's 20 hours, bro.
/rant over.

where's our love, guys? ;__;