Status: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS!! I guess life happened and well... Hopefully I'll get back to this one day. And again, SORRY!

Fairy Tail

Chapter Thirteen

Vince's POV

A few hours later it had become dark and a bit chilly outside. Park, Zac and Lipshaw had gone to our bus to play the Xbox, while the rest of us were sitting in Paramore’s bus, watching some old horror film.

I was sitting on the floor in front of Cassie with her legs on each side of me and her arms holding me in a tight grip while she rested her head on my shoulder. Every time there was a scary scene, I felt her grip tightened even more as she gasped for breathe, holding in a scream which made me jerk most of the times.

I didn’t pay attention to the film though, mostly because I’d already seen it like hundred times but also because of the sight in the couch, where Alex was sitting curled up to Hey Monday’s drummer, Elliot. The thing that amused me the most was the fact that Alex pretended to get scared every time something happened on the screen, giving her a reason to grab his hand and I must say, she was a good actor. Just like me, horror films did not scare her at all. We’d seen too many of them back in Brighton and were pretty much blunt when it came to scary things.

Next to them, Jeremy and Ray were having a discussion about something not related to the film and by the look of it, she had forgotten Parker completely. In front of the couch, Jersey and Mike were sitting and next to Cassie and me, also on the floor, Hayley and Josh were sitting. Just like Cass, Hayley too seemed to be completely into the movie and often hid her face in Josh’s chest, making him laugh at her. We really were a strange bunch of people.

My thoughts were abruptly interrupted as I suddenly felt Cassie's lips against my ear.

“Maybe it’s time we call it a night? I believe I owe you for not telling you about the tour…” Cassie suddenly whispered seductively and kissed my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

“I believe you do.” I whispered back, letting my hand slide up her thigh.

She shivered slightly, before she grabbed my hand and gave me a teasing smile. She got to her feet, pulling me up with her, almost making us both fall over.

“Well, it is way passed Vince’s bedtime and for everyone’s sake I better make sure she gets her eight hours of sleep.” Cassie said seriously.

“Sleeping, huh?” Mike said with a grin.

“Maybe I should tag along, just in case…” Jersey sad and gave us a wide smirk.

“You wish, perv.” Cassie said and gave him a teasing smile.

“I know you are, but what am I?” he answered and burst into laughter.

“You’re an immature punk, that’s what you are. Now, if you excuse us…”

“I’m so sleeping in here tonight.” Mike stated, making both him and Jersey laugh even more.

“Now you’re just being silly. We’re going to bed, that’s all.” Cassie pointed out with a smirk.

“It’s ah ah obvious, right here’s where the party starts with you and me, all alone, no one has to know.” Alex suddenly sang, which made everyone in the bus burst into laughter, as Jersey gave her a high five.

Well, make that everyone except for Hayley, who kept staring at the TV screen.

“Good one Alex.” Elliot said and winked.

“I have my moments.” She answered and winked back.

I was still looking at Hayley when Cassie pulled me towards the door.

“Well, good night to you all.” She said with a dramatic gesture and dragged me outside.

“Have fun!” was the last thing we heard before the door closed behind us.

I took a deep breath, inhaling the fresh night air as we walked towards Hey Monday’s bus, hand in hand.

“You okay love?”

I stopped and looked at Cassie who had a worried look on her face.

“I’m here with you, how could I not be okay?”

She pulled me closer and gave me a passionate kiss, that literary took my breath away. Our lips parted and I gasped for breathe as she grabbed my hand and led me to the bus. Once inside, our lips clashed together as she pushed me against the wall.

“Quite eager are we?” I mumbled teasingly once our lips parted.

“If you only knew…” she answered, softly biting my lower lip, making me moan. “And it seems I’m not the only one…”

Our lips found each other again and I felt Cassie’s hand going up my thigh. She stopped by my hip and pulled away, grabbing my hand and leading me towards the back of the bus.

“You’re such a little princess, having your own bed and all.” I teased her as we passed the regular bunks and continued to the back where a bigger bunk, actually looking more like a smaller bed, were placed behind a door.

“What goes on behind closed doors…” she whispered seductively and closed the door.

With a smirk on her face, she pushed me down on the bed, straddling my waist. We kissed again and I slipped my hands underneath her shirt, caressing her back, before pulling it off. I kissed her collarbone and continued up her neck, making her shiver as our lips found each other again.

“I want you to play a game with me.” Cassie mumbled against my lips.

I pulled back and looked at her with suspicion.

“What kind of game?”

“You’ve watched the L Word, right?”

“Yeah…” I answered carefully.

“Good… Hands off or you’ll lose.” She said with a smirk before attacking my lips again.

She grabbed both of my hands, keeping them on a distance from her body. I felt her nails sink into my palms as she forced my lips apart, letting the tip of our tongues touch, making me want more. I pressed my lips harder against hers, but she pulled away slightly, just to tease. I tried to free my hands, but she tightened her grip.

She leaned forward and kissed down my neck, making me let out another moan as she gently sucked my collarbone. I felt her smile as our lips clashed together again. Our tongues touched and I felt her release my hands, while letting out a silent moan. It took all my willpower, not to let my hands land on her. At the same time, I could see her hands move towards me, but then stop an inch from my body as she let out a frustrated growl. I smiled maliciously, pressing my lips harder against hers.

She bit my lip softly, pulling it and I let a moan slip out. Without thinking, I placed my hands on her waist, letting them slide down her back while our lips found their way back to each other again.

“HA!” she let out and grabbed both of my hands again as she pulled away from me. “Did I say you could touch me?”

“No…” I answered with a smirk.

“Then why did you?” she continued, trying to look serious.

“Because I love you…” I said and tried to kiss her again, but she stopped me by placing a finger on my lips.

I looked at her with pleading eyes as a smirk spread across her face.

“Nice try… Now, I wonder what happens when you lose…”

With that, she pushed me down on the bed, pressing down my hands above my head as she leaned forward.

“If I remember correctly…” she whispered seductively, lightly touching my lips. “The winner gets to do whatever she wants with the loser…”
♠ ♠ ♠
About time something like that happened, I say... And yes, L Word in me <3 !

Rather short though... Next time, there'll be some serious talking between Alex and Hayley. Look forward to it...or not...it doesn't really matter...

And for those who've heard about the litter Twitter-accident...


HAYLEY, I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!
NO MATTER WHAT...

That's all I have to say at the moment... Comments make me happy ^^

// sir Vincent