Status: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS!! I guess life happened and well... Hopefully I'll get back to this one day. And again, SORRY!

Fairy Tail

Chapter Twenty Seven

Vince’s POV

It was just a matter of time before I literary confessed my love for Hayley. That girl simply had that effect on me. It’s like she uses some kind of truth serum on me that automatically makes me talk. She was breaking down my, up till now, bulletproof defence and it was coming down fast. Luckily for me, I had to save that for later, ‘cause right now, I had something more important to focus on; Cass.

I’d really done it this time. Hayley was right, I was dumb. Cass had just tried to help me, but instead, I’d ended up hurting her really bad.

I knocked on the door to Hey Monday’s bus. Soon, Lipshaw opened it and literary gave me a look that could kill.

“Let me talk to her.”

“So you can upset her even more? I don’t think so…” he said angrily.

“Come on Lippy… Trust me when I say I would rather die than do anything to hurt her again.”

He gave me an examining look. I knew he was just being protective and I loved him for it.

“If you do anything to…”

“Wouldn’t dream about it.” I interrupted him.

He gave me a quick nod before letting me in.

“I’ll leave you alone…” he said and got off the bus, closing the door behind him.

I made my way through the bus and stopped outside Cassie’s little space. Hesitantly, I knocked on the door.

“Cass, are you in there?”

“Damn that Lipshaw, I told him not to let you in.” I heard from the other side of the door.

“Well, here I am… Can I come in?”

“Absolutely not!”

I sighed, well aware of the fact that she had every right to not let me in. I deserved it.

“I guess I’ll have to do this through the door then…” I said tiredly, while taking a deep breathe. “I know it’s not anywhere near an acceptable apology, but I’m sorry Cass, I really am. I know you just tried to help me, but as the idiot I am, I just keep telling myself I don’t want help and instead, I ended up hurting you. I’m a jerk. No, actually I’m worse than that. I’m a…"

The door opened and she surprised me by placing her lips on mine in a rough kiss. One kiss became two and two led to a series of rough and aggressive kisses. She dragged me inside and I pushed her up against the wall while she straddled my waist. Holding her up, I began to kiss her neck. A loud moan escaped from her lips when I find her soft spot right above the collarbone. I started to move my hips in a circle and she was about to let out another moan, when she buried her teeth in my shoulder. I think I screamed, but when she found my own soft spot beneath my ear, it turned into an extracted moan.

Our lips found each other again and she locked her hands behind my neck. Without breaking the kiss, we spun around and I pushed her down on the bed while she pulled my top off. We kept on kissing and there was no passion whatsoever, only frustration and anger.
Cassie soon took command and with a swift move, I was suddenly the one pinned to the bed. Her hands made their way down my body as our tongues battled each other. The rest of our clothes soon disappeared and ended up scattered all over the floor. I could feel Cassie’s warm and soft skin against mine as our bodies moved together aggressively. It didn’t take long until her fingers sent waves of pleasure through my body, making me moan over and over again…

Afterwards, we collapsed next to each other in a sweaty pile. I turned to the side and closed my eyes while trying to sort out all the emotions and feelings that had found their way into my mind. Cassie wrapped her arms around me from behind and just like that, I felt safer than I’d ever felt before. I was suddenly sure, that if she let go, I would fall into the darkness and never be able to get back.

My body stiffened and Cassie must have felt it, because her grip around me tightened as a response. I could feel her warm breath in my neck and her soft skin against mine. Her breathing was calm, but I knew she was fully awake. We stayed like that for a while. I felt like I should say something, but I just couldn’t find the words. Instead, the feeling of suffocation grabbed a hold of me and suddenly, all I could think of was to get out of there. I had no idea of where that came from.

Beginning to feel almost smothered, a small wave of panic went trough my body, but before I did anything drastically, I managed to get it under control. If I left know, it would only lead to another meaningless argument and a hurt Cass. Still, I had a hard time to relax after my sudden whim and my heart rate kept rising. As on signal, Cass pulled away and sat up as far away from me as possible. I took a deep breathe.

“Okay, what’s wrong?”

“I don’t know…” I mumbled in response.

“You don’t know…” she repeated with an obvious irritation. “Well then, can you please figure it out, ‘cause I’m fed up with this.”

I didn’t respond. Simply because I didn’t have anything to say that wouldn’t make the whole thing worse. Not the best move though.

“Can you at least say something?” she snapped, about to really lose her temper.

I turned around and sat up opposite to her.

“What do you want me to say, huh? That I do this just to get on your nerves? That I enjoy making you upset over and over again?” I said angrily, feeling my own temper sink. “Is that it? Because, if that’s the case, I guess I’ll just have to disappoint you some more.”

“Get out.” She said between closed teeth.

I didn’t move a muscle; instead I remained in my spot while glaring at her.

“Get out!” she said again, though this time she shouted it. “I don’t want to see you right now!”

“The feeling is mutual!” I shouted back while standing up.

That really did the trick. Cass shot up from the bed, grabbed the pile of clothes on the floor and threw them at me.

“Get the fuck out!” she shouted, her voice trembling with anger.

As always, I figured there was no point in using words anymore since that would only make things worse, especially since this was nothing compared to our fully blown fights. Instead, I just slipped my sweatpants on and pulled the top over my head, before storming out. Cassie shut the door with a loud bang behind me as I made my way towards the exit. Once outside, the anger and frustration took over completely.

“FUCK!” I shouted while thrusting my fist into the bus’s side with all of my strength.

Immediately tears formed in my eyes as the pain struck me like lightning. Every curse, in both English and Swedish, I could think of escaped my lips as tears rolled down my face. My right hand felt like it had been run over by a bulldozer and I cursed my own stupidity, together with my pissed off girlfriend and the bloody bus.

“Have you completely lost your mind?” I heard behind me as someone grabbed my left arm.

“Well, what does it bloody look like?” I cried angrily.

The throbbing pain in my hand got worse for every second and I couldn’t focus on anything else. Alex still had my arm in a tight grip as she guided me towards our bus.

“RAY!”

Ray hurried out from the bus, but came to a stop once she spotted us.

“What in the world did you do?” she asked horrified.

“Apparently not using her brain…” Alex snapped while pushing me towards Ray. “Will you please take a look?”

I guess having a soon-to-be nurse in your band, could be pretty useful at times. Without asking anymore questions, Ray began to examine my hand. She asked me to move my fingers, which I did, only to cry out in pain and curse even more.

“Well, I don’t think it’s broken, but we can’t be sure until we get an x-ray.” She said while finally letting go of my hand.

“No doctor!” I stated, trying my best to convince them that it wasn’t necessary by putting on a restrained smile.

Ray carefully pressed the top of my hand, making me let out another scream while more tears found their way down my cheeks.

“Doctor it is.” she said and grabbed my left arm. “Come on, there’s a small clinic a few blocks from here.”

“Is it really necessary?” I tried again. “Look, I can move it.”

I clenched my hand and the pain that went through my joints, led to an extracted whimper while it blackened before my eyes.

“Vince…” Ray said compassionate.

“It’s fine…” I sobbed.

I knew I’d reached my limit and was very close to my breaking point, which would lead to another hysterical collapse of some sort. I knew Ray and Alex realized that too, since they gave each other a quick look, before turning back to me.

“We need to get your hand checked. If not for yourself, do it for the people coming to the show tonight, because I don’t think they will enjoy watching you squirm around in pain on the stage.” Ray said calmly.

I knew she was right; I just wasn’t very fond of doctors.

“Okay…” I muttered.

“Good…” Ray answered before turning to Alex. “Tell Park…”

“Sure will.” She said while giving me an examining look.

“Come on Vince, we’re off.” Ray continued and began to drag me with her, while Alex disappeared inside the bus behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
F-I-N-A-L-L-Y, I say... Sorry for the long wait, but I've been having this major writer's block, which I'm still not completely over, but I'm working on it... At least I managed to get this together, even though it's rather short and sucky -__-'

Anyway, I can't promise I'll update it every week, since I have a lot in school (already -__-' ) and a lot of bandy practices... But I CAN promise you, that I will try my best!

And last but not least, I would like to send out a major thanks to Vampire-NinjaNat, for unconsciously giving me that extra push ;D So yeah, thank you!!

Well, I guess that's all for now... Talk to me :3