Status: An one-shot sequel is coming! (if you behave)

Take Me From the Hospital Bed

Heaven Help Us

“Frankie?” someone asked. I slowly opened my eyes, letting my sleepy mind process the voice. Gerard, it seemed to be. Everything was a bit blurry at first, until my eyes got used to the light. I was at a tour bus bunk, but I wasn’t alone.
“Shit! Gee?” I asked, suddenly panicking. Why the fuck were we in the same bunk? I sat up as fast as I could, hitting my head on the bunk above. It made me dizzy, and I raised my hand to rub the hurting spot. Gerard chuckled a bit.
“What the fuck is so funny?” I snapped. His face fell. I hadn’t said it that seriously, had I?
“My head hurts, that’s all”, he mumbled. My head started hurting as soon as he said it. God, I hate hangovers. A sick feeling started to build in my stomach. I ran to the direction of the bathroom, the cold air making me shiver. Wait, making me shiver? I glanced down at my body, just to notice I was naked. It pretty much made me forget the sickness. What the fuck had happened? I heard Gerard gasp behind me. I looked back to see him, he had just stood up. He was naked as well, and it looked like he was in some kind of pain – ohgod ohgod ohgod please tell me we didn’t?
“Frankie?” he asked, as confused as I was, “did we – did we – have sex last night?”
The need to puke returned, I wrenched the door open and emptied my stomach to the toilet bowl. Shit, how the fuck could we ever even look each other in the eyes anymore? Fuck, I shouldn’t have gotten so fucking wasted last night, I thought. Someone tucked my hair behind my ear and started to rub circles on my back.
“If it helps at all, maybe we didn’t? Like, neither of us remembers anything”, Gerard muttered. No, it didn’t help at all. I puked again, this time only acids came up.
“Look, Frankie, lets not let this change our friendship, okay? Let’s just – forget it, right?” he asked. I nodded. To be honest, I hadn’t really remembered it in the first place… I would have wanted to, though… Wait, what the fuck did I just think? I didn’t like him that way, did I? Fuck, he was my best friend!


Be-beep.

“Frankie? God, I didn’t – I never meant to – I”
“Gerard? You’re awake?”

Yes, Mikey! Way to ruin the moment!

“Yes, I’m awake. Please, you gotta tell me Frankie’s going to be okay”

If Gerard would be any more suppliant, he could become a beggar on the streets.

“Well, he’s in a self-imposed coma, that’s what I’ve tried to tell you, and he won’t come out of it before he really wants to, so you – “
“He won’t come out of it?”
“No, unless he himself wants to, which I really – “
“Fuck! Wait, can he hear us?”
“The doctor said he possibly – “
“Mikey, I need you to get me a film camera and a computer with internet access”

What the fuck? A camera and internet access? Maybe Gerard went out of his mind after he – after he cut himself. Or after I jumped off that bridge –

“Gee, where do you need a camera?”
“I’m not telling you, just go and get me the fucking camera!”
“Fine, fine, I’ll go!”

I heard footsteps, and a door opening and closing. Please, Mikey, why did you need to leave me alone with HIM?

“Frank, I’m so fucking sorry”

You should be.

“I’ll make it up to you, I promise”

And with that, he left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got a lot of comments on the last update, please comment on this too :)

OMG what is Gerard up to???

I'm also out of good ideas for flashbacks (I've got ideas for the chapters themselves, so don't worry). Tell me what you would like to read as a flashback, if I get some really, really great suggestions, I maybe use them, and I'll put a link here somewhere to any story the suggester wants me to...Just let me warn you, it's going to be hard seeing as I usually would want the flashback to have something to do with the storyline.. Go with film cameras, that could work... Or something more original.

I was quite settled on ten chapters, but I think this will be longer.

xosalli