Status: Finished.

Second Chances

Twenty Eight

Sun peaked through the curtain as Sam laid on her stomach underneath Brian. Her body kept telling her to wake up, but her head was telling her otherwise. She groaned, wiggling her way out from underneath him.

Unsteadily, she got up from the bed, shuffling her feet in to the bathroom to retrieve the bottle of Advil.

She popped a few in to the palm of her hand and walked back in to her room, setting the bottle down on the table next to Brian for when he woke up.

Closing the door quietly behind her, Sam held on to the banister for dear life as she walked down the stairs.

“I’d say good morning,” Leana giggled, looking up from her laptop at the kitchen table. “But its four already.”

Groggily, Sam sat down across form her at the table. Leana’s eyes flicked away from the screen again.

“He told me he loved me last night,” Sam said, resting her chin on her folded arms on the table.

Leana tilted her head towards her. “He what?”

“He told me he loved me,” Sam repeated, waiting for a response from Leana, but when she got none, she continued on. “I told him I loved him too.”

“Awwwhhh! Sammi!” Sam blushed at Leana’s outburst. “That’s so cute.”

“So what happened after we were hauled off?”

Leana tried to hold in her laughter. “Matt tried to propose to Val at least six times, then he asked me to marry him saying that she wasn’t being nice.”

“Now you’re engaged to Shadz,” Sam laughed, holding her head after remembering her hangover.

“I guess so.”

“Who’s going to break the news to Jimmy?”

Leana sighed. “I suppose I will.”

“Oh he’s going to love that!”

“I’ll just tell him at dinner tonight,” Leanna chuckled.

“Just make sure it isn’t seafood,” Sam said with a worried look. “Last time I told him something important it was over seafood and he almost threw up.”

“Maybe it was the fish.”

“Or the fact that I told him I could’ve been pregnant.”

Leana’s jaw dropped. “No! You and Haner haven’t……”

“This was a long time ago!” Sam shouted, clutching her head. “Oh oww.”

“Well,” Leana said, letting it hang in the air for a minute. “Jimmy and I are going out to dinner tonight, and I was planning to take him to my place tonight ……”

Sam’s ears perked up. “What are you saying?”

Leana gave her a ‘bitch-please’ look. “You can feel the sexual tension between you two. I figured since all is good and Haner probably got blue balls last night after seeing you in that jail cell, that you’d want to do something about it.”

“Goddamn you Lee.”

The brunette grinned. “I love you too babe.”

-----

“Brian!” She giggled, pushing him off of her. “You’re going to kill me if you keep squeezing me like that!”

“I won’t hurt you,” He reassured, tightening his grip around her waist even more.

“Seriously Bri. Let go.”

He ignored her request and instead attached his lips to her collar bone, kissing it lightly and moving up to the base of her neck where he bit down a bit.

She struggled to hold back her voice but when she spoke Brian’s name, it came out as more of a moan than it did as her regular voice. He smirked against her neck and kissed her once more before forcing himself to stop.

Her chest was rising and falling rapidly and her cheeks were turning a light shade of pink. Brian had forgotten about his hold on her and she turned around in his arms so that she was now facing him.

The coolness of the water clashed with the warmness of her skin, making her feel a familiar feeling in the pit of her stomach.

He left his hands on her hips and she draped hers over his neck. Their eyes met and locked, watching each other intently. She tried to see past his clouded lust eyes, but she could barely see past her own. Though she knew that Jimmy and Leana were going to be gone for a while tonight, and Leana did mention that she and Jimmy were going to stay her house tonight, was Sam ready?

Yes.

Brian leaned down to her smaller frame and captured her lips in a simple kiss. However, things didn’t stay that simple and innocent for long as things between them got more heated.

His teeth grazed her bottom lip and she granted him entrance, letting their tongues fight for dominance over one another. His one hand moved from her hip and ran up her side, stopping right below her chest, but still on her side.

“Sam,” He breathed heavily, breaking away from their intense kiss. She looked up at him with her eyes that turned a dark shade of blue with widened pupils.

He stopped what he was doing but kept his hands where they were. “C-C…” His voice was caught in his throat and she took notice, leaning over and kissing his cheek softly.

“Yes.”

It was like Christmas had come early for him as his eyes light up and grew to the size of saucers. “R-Really?”

She nodded. “But, can we go inside?” She asked with a weak smile at the end of her question.

He didn’t even take a second to answer her, sweeping her off her feet and cradling her in his arms, climbing the steps out of the pool. He was just about to walk inside the house with her when she stopped him.

“Towels Bri. Then inside.”

He huffed in protest but put his girl down on her feet so they could dry off before heading inside. She took her towel with her and walked through the sliding glass door, stopping and turning around to lean against the frame.

“Coming?”

He smiled his sideways grin and followed her inside. She dropped her towel on the ground in the kitchen and took off for the stairs, running up in to her room with Brian trailing behind her. He tackled her down on to the bed and flipped her over on to her stomach so that he was now hovering over her.

“You’re sheets are going to be all wet you know,” He pointed out.

“That’s not the only thing they’ll be getting wet from,” She smirked.

He raised his brow at her statement. “Oh really now?”

“Yes really,” She replied with a devious smile. He laughed and leaned down to peck her lightly on the lips. She reached up and clasped her arms around his neck, bringing him down closer to her. Their lips locked once more and the heated kiss began again.

In the midst of it all, he had moved one of the hands that were supporting him on the bed to her chest, untying the pink bandeau bikini she had been wearing. She arched her back up and he pulled the wet piece of fabric out from underneath her, tossing it across the room.

He pulled his mouth away from hers and smiled down at her. “Told you your sheets were going to get wet.”

She pushed him on to his side and then on to his back, straddling his hips on her knees. She looked down at him and bit her bottom lip. She could feel herself stirring in the south and knew that tonight she needed this. She wanted this.

“Now that we’re both half naked,” She chuckled, moving up towards his face again to connect their swollen lips together once more. Her bare chest hit his causing a moan to escape past her lips. He felt it when she kissed him and decided to slip a hand between them, cupping her breast with it.

She felt him hitting the inside of her thigh and realized she wasn’t the only one becoming all hot and bothered from all of this.

He let go of her and gently rolled her on to her back. It was his turn to now straddle her thighs, playing with the loose ends that hung on either side of her bathing suit.

“Maybe we should take these off so we don’t get your sheets too wet,” He chuckled, pulling the ends so her bottoms would come loose.

“Then you might want to ditch yours too,” She smirked.

Once both pieces of soaking wet clothing were ditched and thrown on the ground, Brian returned to his spot on the bed, nudging her thighs apart with the back of his hand. He tested the waters by just cupping her front and she didn’t seem to be mad at him for doing it, so he continued further.

“Jesus fucking Christ!” She moaned.

“Just call me Brian,” He said in that velvety smooth voice as he pushed his fingers deeper.

Dear God, thank you so so so much for giving this man these lovely fingers!” She repeated over and over in her head, tangling her fingers up in the bed sheets.

“S-Sam?” he croaked out breathlessly. She opened her eyes and looked down at the man who was speaking. His eyes said it all and she just simply nodded.

He held on to her hips, pinning her down to the bed as he slowly forced himself in to her. She felt her walls stretch, but in a good way. She hadn’t had this in so long and at this moment, it felt damn good.

“Sam,” He whispered, holding all of his weight above her on his hands by her shoulders. “Look at me.”

Her eyes flashed up at him as she stared intently.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So first off, how was the *cough* sex?

Second, I really want to thank you guys. All 1008 of you that have read this so far. It really means alot to me. The last story that wasover 1000 was Chemistry of A Car Crash and Diamonds In The Rough. So really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for reading :D

Third, for those of you who read Victims Of Love, I had started another Matt story upon the request of Jenna. One Night Couldn't Be So Wrong Check it out.

And lastly, I love you.
Yeah, you.

REV