Status: Not so new anymore. Finally Finnished! Dyswidt? ;D

Passion's Killing Floor

Back Into Darkness We Flee

The report from earlier had me on edge. Everything that could go wrong, or insanely if she was on that boat, had been running through my head. I'd phoned my sister earlier but she didn't answer and it hadn't helped my raging nerves. Ville had been soothing me ever since we'd finished dinner and he still was.

I was currently sitting in the middle of my bed with my phone in my hands. For my mental well being I needed my sister to call me, my brother-in-law would be fine. Just someone! I felt Ville shift on the bed and his hand run along my back.

"Love, calm down. She's probably having fun. Just lie down, please," he told me.

I let out a deep sigh and threw my phone on the floor. "You're right, I'm just... I freaked out when I saw that report. I blame Danni."

He laughed under his breath and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back onto the bed with him. He played with a strand of my hair while I lay with my thoughts.

"You wanna help me clean some of the rooms in my new house tomorrow? I could really use the help."

"Sure. Cleaning is my major. That's the only thing people hire me for..."

"But I'm not hiring you," he giggled at his own 'funny.'

"Yeah you are, because once we're done you'll pay me with sex and you know it."

His giggling stopped," Oh you're.." he mock glared at me. "So is that a yes or no to the helping?"

"Yeah, 'll help you. Where is your new house anyway?"

"Munkkiniemi. A ways from here, but it's a pretty cool place. It's a four story tower, octogonal shaped, people say it's haunted but I'm the scariest thing in that house as of far."

"More like the scariest thing in Helsinki," I joked.

"No that's you, love," he giggled.

I smacked his chest playfully and he kissed my forehead then leaned over and turned out the lights, enclosing us in complete darkness. I snuggled into him as he pulled the covers over our bodies.

"Night, Mr. Rockstar."

"Night, Miss. Impatient."

* * *

I was woken up by the light that managed to seep through my eyelids. I opened them and was blinded by the sun, making my eyes ting and water. I rubbed them a b it and I was fine. The blinds were open and the apartment was dead silent.

The floor was chilly when I set my feet down and a cold chill ran through my body. I walked to the door and opened it, the smell of toast hitting my nostrils.

Ville and Mindy sitting on the floor was revealed as I walked into the living room. I sat down beside Ville on the floor, grabbing is juice and taking a drink.

"Goooood morning," Ville said happily, kissing the side of my head. "Danni will be here at noon to watch Mindy while we go have fun cleaning my house."

"Loads of fun. Why do you even have a new house? You practically live here."

"Oh my god, Mary. You can't just ask someone why they have a new house," Ville gasped, covering his grin with his hand.

"You go Glen Coco," I mumbled. "In about an hour Danni will be here, so I'm going to go take a shower. Will you get Mindy dressed for me?"

He nodded, not taking his eyes off the TV screen. I went to my small bathroom and turned on the water. While I waited for the water to heat up, I looked in the mirror to see sleeps damage. My hair was everywhere, a piece across my forehead; red splotches in random places and dried spit on the corner of my mouth.

How could Ville not laugh at this sight I was in?

I stripped and got in the shower, the warm water soothing my muscles.

* * *

The air was freezing in my apartment when I got out of the shower. Stupid Finland weather. You could have the heat cranked all year but my apartment seemed like an ice box, and I only had a towel wrapped around my. I hurriedly got my clothes out and put them on.

"I'm home my loves!" I heard Danni yell from the front room. "And I'm here to watch you 'gain, 'cause Auntie Ville and Uncle Mary are crazy!"

"I think you're the one who is crazy Dan. Because I don't have a vagina," I heard Ville tell her.

"But Mary has a penis and OH MY GOD MARY! Ville's gay!" she yelled.

I walked out into the living room, pulling my coat off the rack and slipping it on. "I don't have a penis, both of you should know that."

"Ew," Danni said.

"You had sex with Danni?" Ville asked, right after Danni.

"Okay, for clarification, ewww!" She yelled dramatically.
♠ ♠ ♠
2/3 for today.
:)