Status: Not so new anymore. Finally Finnished! Dyswidt? ;D

Passion's Killing Floor

My Heart's a Graveyard, Baby

Boxes. So. Many. God. Damn. Boxes!

Ville and I had managed to move a majority of Mindy's things from her old house to his... our? new one. There were many piled up in one of the rooms of the tower. And her small bed- not the cot from my apartment- shoved in the corner.

"Do you want to unpack her shit before tour or after tour?" he asked, setting down yet another box.

"If you want to paint her room pink before we leave then before, if not, we'll do it after."

"Pink? Oh my days, I Mean, I have nothing against he colour, just... it doesn't go well with the... mellowness?"

"You sound like a hippy. But it doesn't have to be a bright pink, I was thinking a light rose colour?"

"I suppose we'll do her room after, just in case she changers her mind on tour and decides she wants to keep cream walls. So our room next?"

"Sure."

He led me up a flight of stairs and down a small hall, his room was cluttered, but in an orderly fashion. Bookshelves covered almost half the room and was literally stacked ceiling high with objects and books. A bed- an actual bed, not his mattress- was shoved in beside one of the shelves.

"Most of my stuff that's not going somewhere else is in here. So if you want to shove more shit in here you can. I need no more space for mine."

I looked around taking in what he had here already.

"A few things like clothes, a full length mirror, not a vanity table, you already have one like the girl you are," I joked.

"It takes a lot to get this beanie in to the perfect spot, don't be a hater."

"Don't try to be American gangster, love. It doesn't suit you."

"I got the pants sagging thing down, all I need is overly large t-shirts and a water gun in my pocket."

"Lord, when I meet your mum, I need to ask her if she dropped you on your head when you were small."

"No, she did when I was ten. Then Jesse got stronger and knocked me around a bit," he giggled.

I went to his bed and laid down. Like his other bed-mattress- this one was amazingly soft. The sheets smelled like softener and were neatly pulled into place. I inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of clean sheets. A shadow fell over me and I opened my eyes to be met with Ville.

"You're on my bed."

"Our bed."

He jumped on it and walked around in between my legs and arms.

"Our room. My bed."

"Oh shut up you twat," I pulled his legs and he came tumbling down beside me with a high scream and arms flailing.

"Mother..." he mumbled. "Fine our bed. Our bed."

"Good that's the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it."

"You truly are the most fascinating person I have ever met."

I smiled and leaned back into his chest, holding his hand and tangling our fingers together. I ran my other hand slyly up his right thigh, brushing between his legs each time. He caught my hand and held it away, I looked up at him, smirking. He smirked in return.

"You silly little girl, you cannot seduce the master of seduction by merely rubbing his thigh, try harder," he whispered, letting go of my hand.

I turned around in his lap, straddling his legs, his shirt moved up a bit, revealing his tattoo right on his waist line. I smirked and ran my fingers over it, tracing it. I unbuttoned the very last button on his shirt, moving up to reveal more of his milky white skin. At the very top button, I ran my fingers over his collar bone going over every dip and curve of his chest. I leaned in to kiss the bone sticking out below his neck, trialling downward to that tattoo and placed feather light kisses on his skin, teasing him.

He smirked still, "Try harder."

My fingers moved across his pant line, dripping down beneath every so often. In no time his belt was off and his pants undone. He was already excited. I leaned in, kissing him through his jeans, smirking up at him. He ran his hands through my hair, tangling his fingers in it and pulled me up to his lips.

His lips ran over mine, to my cheek then my hear, where he kissed my ear lobe.

"My turn," he said, simply. He drew back kissing my chin up to my lips. I leaned in to meet him in the kiss, but he pulled back.

"No. If you move I'll leave," he said darkly, leaning back in. I held still, waiting for him. He pressed his lips against mine, again and again until in turned into one kiss.

His hands trailed down my sides, dipping into my pants, his fingers teased me through the fabric of my underwear.

"Already so eager," he whispered.

I opened my mouth to speak, but he covered it, pressing a finger to my lips, smirking. His finger slid into my underwear, rubbing along me. He rubbed and teased, but did not give me what I wanted. I bit my lip in frustration and he leaned in.

"One noise, one and it's over, understand?"

I nodded, trying not to cry out as he pressed harder.

"You get one word. Say it."

"Please," I all but yelled and he smirked devilishly.
♠ ♠ ♠
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I. Love. You. Guys. So. Much.

Thank you from the tips of my toes to the top of my head! As special thanks I'll get out two new chapters for you. :)