Status: Not so new anymore. Finally Finnished! Dyswidt? ;D

Passion's Killing Floor

On Our Passion's Killing Floor

Sarah was coming over, Ville's friend. He'd told her about the engagement last night and she insisted that she must come see us.

Needless to say, my nerves were on edge. Ville had said before ha Sarah is like his aster. She could skin me alive if she wanted too.

"Lord, love, stop stressing, she loves you already, I can promise you that. She's ecstatic that you haven't used me or that you're an actual lady. She can't wait to meet you. So calm down, please?" Ville said, rubbing his hand across my back.

"Yeah, it's just, she's your sister, sisters can be vicious."

"She can be vicious, but she's got mess for that shit," he joked, attempting to lighten the mood.

There were several knocks on the door and Ville got up to answer it. I stood and turned to see him embracing a very small lady.

"Oh, love, it's so good to see you," she said, kissing both his cheeks.

She pulled away from him and headed over to me embracing me in a hug. She was almost a head shorter than me, she reached m chin- and had shoulder length curly dark brown hair, like Ville's. You could almost mistake them as actual brother and sister.

I wrapped my arms around her timidly.

"Oh you call that a hug? I did not drive all the way from Southern Savonia to get a weak hug," she said, pulling me into her tighter. I copied her actions and she pulled away beaming.

"Oh lordy you are gorgeous. You got yourself a good catch here, Valo. Got-ge-ours. Love. You have such beautiful eyes and lips that could turn a woman gay I swear."

"Um thank you. No one has ever told me that before. Oh and I'm Mar but I'm sure you knew that."

She took a seat on the couch, Ville sitting next to her and pulling me down on to his lap.

"Awh, yes I do know your name at least but Mr. Ville here almost tells me nothing anymore. So you and I have some talking to do, kulta. We need a shopping trip perhaps? Oh that would be lovely, really love-"

"Sarah your ADD, control it," Ville said, cutting her off.

"Oh shut up, you arse, so what do you say, a shopping trip? That way we can talk without this meany saying something sarcastic every two seconds."

"Sure, sounds nice."

"So tell me, how long have you two been seeing each other now?"

"Um five, six months... Sounds about right."

"Really? And already getting settled down? Well, I see your side Valo, you've been looking but you beauty, how old are you? Surely, still in your twenties."

"Twenty-nine, almost thirty."

She whistled lowly, eyes wide. "I would have taken you for twenty-four, five. You look good."

I felt my cheeks grow hot, I wasn't used to being called beautiful this much, especially not by model-Esq woman.

"Oh, you're making her blush Sarah. Slow down with your lesbian ways," he chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I just can't help myself. Threesome anybody?" she said, winking at me. I giggled and raised my hand jokingly.

"I can see her wanting an open relationship," Sarah laughed.

"Who would she keep it open with? Once you have this sex, you won't go anywhere,"he said, pointing to 'himself'.

"You keep thinking that, honey. But, uh, we all know that once you have that sex you want my sex. Just saying..." she said, holding her hands in front of her, shrugging.

- - -

"Oh, this is so cute, love. Go try it on! Go, go, go!" Sarah said, shoving a dress in my arms and pushing me toward the dressing rooms.

I changed into it quickly and she was so right, the dress hugged my body nicely and flared out just before my knees. It was a light lavender colour and it had thick shoulder strappings. She gasped, covering her mouth when I walked out of the dressing room stall.

"You are so getting this, going on a date with my brother and gettin' some."

"You really do see him as your brother, don't you?"

"Of course, he's like my older brother. He's always been there for me and his parents are like my parents. He's family."

"That's sweet. You'll have to tell me how you guys met after we get out of here. I'm starving... And getting this dress." I told her, turning back to the mirror and smoothing my hands over the fabric. I didn't know about 'getting some' but Ville would love it.

I changed and checked out quickly, adding another bag to our collection on our arms and headed for the food court. We got some food from a sushi bar and took a seat.

"So, how did you and Ville meet?" I asked her, taking a bite of my sushi- hell that's a lie, we all know I shoved that food in.

"Well, we both grew up in Vallila, we were neighbours, kind off. But I was walking to the bus stop one day and he and his Papa were there. He was eleven and I was nine, I think. But we met there and then we saw each other at school. We had sleepovers at each others houses every weekend and I practically lived at his house most times. My parents were bleh, didn't care because they didn't have to do shit for me."

"Sleepovers, really?"

"Oh yeah, we'd dance to music, rock out to Elvis, secretly drink, all of that jazz."

I couldn't help but to giggle at the thought of Ville and Sarah having a sleepover.

"I have a picture somewhere at my house of us sitting on his bed after a gnarly pillow fight. Next time I come out here I'll be sure to bring it and show you. He was a cutie pie back then, he had the button nose going for him," she laughed.

"So tell me, bridesmaids?" she asked, cocking one of her eyebrows.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if there are a few spelling mistakes, I'm having to type this on my iPod. I've done my best to catch them as I go but if you see any please let me know and I will go and fix them. Lol.

But this is my Christmas eve present for you and I have some more for tomorrow. So keep your eyes open for it.