Status: Not so new anymore. Finally Finnished! Dyswidt? ;D

Passion's Killing Floor

On Our Passion's Killing Floor

"I love your mother, Ville. You're definitely her child, no denying it."

"Well, she loves you too. Before we left, she said that I made a really good choice with you, that I'm happier than I h ave been. So... all went really well."

"I make you happy? I feel special."

He pulled me closer to him as I spread my legs out over the couch, our legs tangled together.

"You've made me so much happier, happier than I've been in a really long time. Umm, you know the song on the album... Song or Suicide?"

"Yeah..."

"I wrote that... when I really didn't know what to do from there on in my life... And I did think of.. things, but it's one of those times where I can say my music saved me. And I met you almost directly after I wrote it."

"Really? I... I don't even know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything. Just, don't leave, ever."

He laid his head on my shoulder and I ran my hand through his hair and kissed his forehead.

"I'm not going anywhere, love," I giggled. "Don't get too sappy, or I'm going to cry."

He let out a shaky laugh. "Don't cry, you're too pretty for tears."

"Oh, shut up," I laughed, pecking him on the lips.

"So, uh, next week we have the release party for the album, do you, Danni, and Mindy want to tag along? I think Sarah might be there too; so you wouldn't be all alone with Dans."

"Yeah, I'd love to go. See you with all yoru fans... Are you as gentlemann-ly with them as you are everybody else?"

"As gentlemann as I can be when fans latch on to me unasked."

"That would get annoying."

"Not every one of them does, most who come are really nice, older, adults, young adults, so they know how to act properly around people."

"What's the craziest thing a fan has done?"

"Uhh, one girl showed me a tattoo she got of my portrait in between her breasts. I think that's kind of creepy, she was engaged too," he laughed.

"he looks down and sees you when he fucks her!" I said in between laughs.

"He's gay for me," he giggled.

"Have you ever met a gay fan, who's openly had a crush on you?"

"Besides Bam, there have been a few."

"I need to meet Bam some time, to see if he is as crazy as you make him out to be."

"He is, trust me. You'll meet him when we get over to America, he comes to as many shows as he can. But I'm going to change the subject, I think you need to re-learn piano."

"Why?" I giggled, looking at him.

"Because."

"That's not a reason."

"That's my reason. I could teach you, even though I'm not all expert-y like Burton. You've played before, so it wouldn't be that hard to pick it back up."

"I mean, I can play some, but... just what's the reason behind you wanting me to learn?"

"So you can play for me and yourself and Mindy. Mindy would want to learn even more if you were playing. I'd be more willing to be like a Burton keyboardist if you played again."

"I'll think about it."

"Well play something. You can't make a decision if you don't play."

he gestured to the piano on the other side of the room and smiled down at me. I groaned and got up, deciding to humour him some. I settled onto the bench and set my fingers onto the keys.

"What do you want me to play?" I asked him.

He sat on the bench next to me and shuffled through some sheets to the front.

"Play this."

I looked over the notes of the unfamiliar song and put my hands on the keys and began to play. On the second row of notes I missed a key, messing up.

"It's alright, keep going," he said quietly.

I started again and went through he song. My fingers hurt but I felt... relieved.

"Your final decision is?" he urged.

I groaned but smiled over at him, "I will start to play some more. But just a little at a time."

"That's alright with me as long as you do what is making you happy."

"How do you know it makes me happy?"

"Because your eyes are gleaming and your whole person is brightened now. I can tell."

"Well, you're just.. bleh," I said, sticking my tongue out at him. "A cheesy man."

"But I don't like cheese," he laughed.

"But you go to the bathroom in your bed."

"Can't help it, if you got a little warm last night... sorry. I had to piss."

"Ewwwwwwwwww," I giggled, shoving his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two for tonight and six more chapters before the end. Oh my god guys, it's almost over! I feel like I've only just started it and now I'm almost done... Jeez, time goes by fast.