Status: Not so new anymore. Finally Finnished! Dyswidt? ;D

Passion's Killing Floor

In My Arms You Won't Sleep Safely

"Oh Mary, you can't leave me here, please, please don't go," Danni begged me while I moved my bags towards the door.

Today was the day, the first day of tour. The bus was here and ready for everyone to be on board. Ville was going between the house and bus, grabbing bags and loading them, eager to get on the bus and go.

"Dans, it'll be months before we leave Europe. You come see us all the time. And even when we are in the states, I'm sure you'll be coming- I doubt Burton would leave you here alone, hell if I am. You know I would take you if I could," I told her.

"Well... It still won't be the same, there's no houses I can go over to when I'm bored. What am I going to do when I get bored?"

"Call me? Call me everyday if you must."

"I will," she mumbled quiety, looking down and wiping at her eyes.

"Come on Dans, don't cry. Hey there's always Sarah.. She'd hang out with you for sure. But don't cry please, we'll be back before you know it."

I pulled her into a hug and she squeezed me back, burying her face in my shoulder.

"Love you, Dans."

"Love you too."

"Hey, ready to go?" Ville asked, coming up behind me and placing his hand on my back.

"Yeah, I suppose," I said, pulling away from Danni. "I miss you already, dude."

"I missed you before you even packed," she giggled. "Bye Mary, bye Ville," she pulled him into a hug as well.

"Did you say bye to Burton already?" he asked her an she nodded, sadly.

There was a short awkward silence between them before I pulled Danni into a bone crushing hug. Ville headed off for the bus, tapping his wrist to show me that we had short time.

"Call me, call me everyday. I don't even give a shit if you're bored or not. I need to talk to my friend," I told (more like demanded) her.

She nodded, not saying anything and continued to blink back the tears, making my eyes wate more just watching.

"Go," she mumbled, pushing me towards the bus. "Get me shit," she smiled.

"Will do."

I headed towards the bus, the rest of the band waiting for me. We loaded onto th bus and I ran to the window, waving to Danni as the bus pulled away. She gave a teary smile and waved back.

As soon as the house was out of sight, my phone was vibrating in my pocket.

"I forgot to tell you to have fun, so have fun." the text from Danni said.

"You okay?" Ville asked, sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, just miss Dans."

"You two are attatched at the hip, the world might end because you two left each others sides."

"It just might."

"Well let's hope it doesn't."

"So where are we headed first?"

"No idea, I'm just along for the ride. But it'll be a hell of a show, the first gigs always are."

"Then in that case I can't wait. Especially to see you on stage, singing, sweaty... Shirtless."

"No, no, no, none of that talk till we get to a hotel room, which isn't that close to happening yet, mind you. The happy couple can't have sex for a while," Gas piped in.

"Rule number one on the bus, no sexual activity of any kind. It stinks up the bus more than it already is and will be."

"T-thank you for informing me, Gas. It's really nice to know." I said, holding back my giggles.

"I don't think that'll be a hard rule to follow now that a five year old is on the bus," Ville said. "Speaking of, where did she go?"

"She's in the back playing with Lily's dreads, it's like the new best thing since My Little Pony apparently," Burton said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't update yesterday, surprisingly I had a bit of a social life. XD But here's your update along with a new one shot I just finished writing, for all you Gerard/Lindsey lovers, to hold me off until I get the story completed.
Also sorry of the pimping of my other stories bothers anyone, just want to get the word out. Bit here it is if you'd like to give it a read:

Run Away With Me?

three more chapters until the end. I can't believe it's almost over.