Status: Not so new anymore. Finally Finnished! Dyswidt? ;D

Passion's Killing Floor

On Our Passion's Killing Floor

three months later

"You look gorgeous, Mary," Danni said, running her hand over my dress, smoothing out the wrinkles. "I can't believe the day is finally here."

"You can't believe it? I can't believe it. I'm the one getting married, I should be nervous but... I'm just eager to be married to him."

"We're all eager."

I looked at myself once again in the mirror, marveling in how wonderful Sarah had dolled me up. Everything was perfect.

"Knock, knock," a voice came from the door.

I turned to see Anita standing in front o f me. She smiled at me and cupped my cheek with her hand, looking me up and down.

"I can't tell you how excited I am for you to be a part of my family... you look.. .marvelous, love. I came to, um, bring you something.." she pulled a box out from behind her.

"Now, it sounds cheesy but, you've got everything new, so here is something old, borrowed, and blue," she laughed, putting the box in my hands. "Open it," she urged.

I removed the lid to find a strand of dark blue beads, laid neatly in the box.

"It was mine. I was given it by my grandma when Kari and I got married and now I' giving it to you."

I pulled it out of the box, handling it like it was made of glass and could break at the slightest movement. It was absolutely beautiful.

"I... I don't know what to say, thank you, thank you so much."

She smiled and kissed my cheek, taking the necklace from my hands and putting it around my throat and clasping it. She ran her fingers over the beads, straightening it any imperfections.

"You wear it well... I'm getting a little teary, dear lord. Good luck, darling. I'll see you when you walk down the isle."

She hugged and kissed me one last time before leaving the room. I looked, again, in the mirror, now admiring the beads around my neck.

Sarah walked in almost a minute after Anita left.

"Are you as nervous as Valo? God, he's practically shitting himself."

"Really? I can't see it,"I laughed.

"Really. You ready to go? I'm walking you down the isle, bitch," she said, holding out her arm.

I looped my arm through hers and we headed out, Danni got in front of us -bridesmaid first, of course (she was my made of honour).

I saw the back of the crowd from my spot behind the turn, waiting for the music to start.

Ville always joked about how at his wedding, they wouldn't play the Wedding March, they'd be playing Sabbath or he wouldn't get all dressed up, he'd go naked if he wanted. Despite all his joking, in the end, I was the one begging him to at least wear converse with his outfit - he didn't.

The music started and Sarah pulled me forward, grasping my hand in hers and patting it.

The crowd all turned and watched as we walked. Most people were from Ville's side, but Danni and her family - practically my second family - were all there, for me.

I looked over everything, the decorations, the pews, the flowers, everything was perfect.

Finally, I let my eyes rest on Ville... He was staring at me, smiling, eyes glistening. It felt like only us in the room. Butterflies soared in my stomach and memories played through my head. This was it. I'd finally be married.

We reached the end of the isle and Sarah handed me off to Ville, laughing.

Ville pulled me close next to him, one hand holding mine, the other wrapped around my waist. The priest opened his Bible and cleared his throat, smiling at us as he began.

I zoned out during all that marriage speech bullshit.. I knew what he was saying, but my mind was more on the man next to me.

"I fucking do."

Those three words caught my attention and the tears started in my eyes, right on cue. He grinned down at me and held me hands in his, standing in front of me.

The priest asked the same of me and I smirked at Ville, "I fucking do."

"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride."

Smiling, Ville turned to me, putting his hands on either side of my face. He pressed his lips against mine gently, smiling. "I love you," he said, before kissing me hard and dipping me backwards.

He pulled me back up, yelling out of happiness at the top of his lungs. He pulled me down the isle and people congratulated and gave us pats on the back as we went down.

We were finally married.

* * *

"And now it's time for the first dance," Burton said, grinning evilly at us. "Hop to it mother fuckers!"

Ville laughed nervously, looking over at Burton. "Dude, I can't dance."

"Don't care, go."

"Come on, babe," I said, pulling Ville to his feet.

"But I can't dance, really."

"Neither can I. Just go in circles."

He put his hands on my waist, pulling me closer and I put my arms around his neck. The music started and we swayed awkwardly at first, but we got more comfortable when more people started joining in on the floor.

I stared up at Ville; he was looking at me. He smiled as our eyes met and kissed me softly.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too."

"you're stuck with me forever now. Can you handle it?" he joked.

"I wouldn't have kissed you if I couldn't."

"Good. I want you to be here."

He rested his head against mine, humming softly to the music.

"Forever," he mumbled against my forehead, kissing it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so they're finally married.

One more chapter.
One.
More.
Chapter.

Am I the only one crying? Yes? I thought so.