Status: Not so new anymore. Finally Finnished! Dyswidt? ;D

Passion's Killing Floor

Forever More

"Jonne, get back here! Mindy stop chasing your brother!"I yelled, trying desperately to catch my son.

They continued running around the house.

"I give up!" I said to no one but myself, plopping down into a kitchen chair.

"Having fun?" Ville said, putting his hands on my shoulders, kissing the top of my head.

"No, Ville, get them to stop. I'm done running around for them with this thing in my way," I said, pointing to my baby bulge.

He laughed and said, "Yes ma'am."

"KIDS!"

"Daddy!" two pairs of running feet got louder as they came into the kitchen, latching themselves onto Ville's leg.

"Stop driving mummy nuts, guys."

"Yes, daddy," they said, in sync.

"Now do something quiet so mummy and I can talk."

They ran off towards the den, previously Ville's and I's office space, but the kids took that over along with the rest of the house.

"Come on, let's go upstairs," he said, helping me up from the chair.

We made our way up the small winding staircase to our room on the second floor.

"So how are you doing beautiful?" Ville asked, pulling me down beside him on the bed.

"Very tired and pregnant. Very tired of being pregnant."

"Three more months and eighteen more years before you're done with kids... for now," he laughed.

He rubbed my stomach and leaned down to kiss it. Mumbling "hi baby" into the fabric of my shirt.

"Yes done. I don't think I can handle more kids. Dan your fertile sperm!" I joked.

"Don't damn it, I love my sperm. I've got one sex as fuck wife right now and a wonderful son and Mindy. Extraordinary, amazing Mindy."

"Too many kids. And it's getting worse as they get older!"

"Too many kids, with you. I love being with you, I love having kids with you. I've got the best life," he said, kissing me and wiping at his cheeks quickly.

"Awh, honey, what brought on the romantic and the tears?" I asked, pulling him to me in a hug.

"I don't know... I just.. overwhelmed with emotions. It's almost our fifth anniversary and I'm such a sap," he laughed.

"But I love you, you fucking sap!"

"I love you, too."

He kissed me gently and pushed his hand up the back of my shirt, running his fingertips along my spine.

There was a crash from downstairs and a cheering of two "sorry"'s rang throughout the house.

"COCK. BLOCK." Ville said.

"I'll make it up later, I promise," I laughed, getting up and making my way to the door.

"Time to be parents again."

"And to think we've only got more of this on the way," he smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END.

Finally over.
Anddd I've gotten some comments about a sequel and I really don't know right now, I'm working on other stories. And I'm not sure where I would go from here, but if you have ideas, let me know! I'm sure I could work a different story out about it, if not a sequel for this one.

And thank you, thank you, thank you for reading this and your comments and well just giving it some time of your day in general! I personally, am pretty proud of this story, there are some parts where I'm just "adkjfa;ldfkf god what was I thinking" but you all made me look at it differently.

So thank you so so so so much. And I love you guys and like, don't kill me because it's over. XD

I love you all.