Status: Not so new anymore. Finally Finnished! Dyswidt? ;D

Passion's Killing Floor

We Are Safe, Where Disfigured Saints

I couldn’t hide Ville’s and I meet up from Danni forever, especially since I’d found out she’d be working the morning shift at the coffee shop that day. After a long thinking process I decided to tell her. We were on our way back from the day’s classes, heading home.

“So, Danni, you know how you ‘re always bugging me about meeting Ville?” I asked her.
“Yeah, you told me not to bug you abou’ it anymore. I think I’ve dun good so far,” she giggled.

“Well… we’re having coffee Monday morning, at the coffee shop.”

She stopped beside me, eyes wide. A grin broke out onto her face and she screamed, running at me and tackling me to the cement.

“Oh my god, are you serious? Oh my god, oh my god!” she yelled, kissing my face over and over. People were staring as they walked by.

“Danni, love. I love ou but get off, please.”

She pulled herself off me, jumping up and down with happiness. I picked myself up off the cement and stood beside her.

“Do you know wha’ he looks like? Can I see?” she asked happily. I nodded and she screamed again. I pulled her along the sidewalk heading home again. She followed silently.

We made it to my apartment building, she’d still said nothing. She looked like she was high with the grin plastered on her face. I pulled her into the lift and rode up to my floor and dragged her to my flat. I set her on my couch once we were inside, and pulled out my laptop and opened the picture Ville had sent me of himself.

She gasped and stared at me again, with those wide eyes. “He’s gorgeous,” she whispered. “Oh my god,” she mouthed.

My phone rang and I pulled it out of my back pocket, checking the screen; Ville. I groaned loudly, he could not have called at a more bad time. I answered it, none the less.

“Hello.”

“Hello, darling, I called earlier but I think you were still in school.”

“ I wouldn’t know. My phone’s been off until recently. I was getting food with Danni and school, of course.”

“Ah, the friend. How is she?” he asked. I stared at the still stupoured Danni on my couch.

“Well.. Well she’s seen your picture. And heard we were meeting.. She has been gaping at the screen for almost ten minutes now.”

He laughed and the phone speaker crackled. “That’s lovely. What would she do if I spoke to her?”

“Probably die.”

“Put the phone on speaker then and we’ll see.”

I pulled the phone away and pressed the speaker button. “Okay Ville, kill away,” I joked.

“Danni, darling. Are you there?”

She nodded her head and squealed a bit. Ville laughed over the phone.

“Will I be seeing you as well on Monday? As you being a permanent attachment to my darling, Mary.”

She covered her mouth again and screamed. It was still oud, even with her hands on her face. The phone speaker crackled loudly with Ville’s laugh. I turned the speaker off and put the phone back to my ear.

“Oh love, she’s hopeless,” he said, breathing heavily from laughing.

“Tell me something I don’t know.”

“Well, I’ll let you get back to her and call you later, okay darling?”

“Okay, talk to you later.”

“Mhmm, goodbye, love.”

He hung up and I put my phone down on the table, as always with that feeling of loss in my stomach after I stop talking to him. I turned back to Danni, one look and we both busted out laughing. My god. This was going to be very interesting come Monday.”

* * *

“She’s insane, Ville. I swear. You’re going to run away screaming because of her.”

“I highly doubt that, darling. Anyway, when is your niece coming?” he asked.

“Tomorrow, morning. Bright and early noon.”

“I feel your pain, tragic getting up so early. You’re getting up earlier on Monday though. To meet moi.”

“Yes, Monday doesn’t bother me. Saturday does, because it’s the weekend,” I giggled. “And I have something great to look forward to that morning.”

“You flatter me so, darling,” he said, letting out a yawn. “Goodness, old age is getting to me.”

“Psh, you’re hardly old.”

“Thirty-one is old.”

“No, now when you turn thirty-two…” I joked, laughing.

“Not fair, I’ll be thirty-two later this year. In November.”

“I’ll be thirty in December.”

“Been there, done that,” he giggled.

“So I figured. It’ll be just a decade ago I became and ‘official’ adult as Danni and my sister put it. I got so wasted when I turned twenty.”

“I think we all do. That’s the year I came up with our band logo, waiting for the mates, doodling on a napkin.”

“That’s the year I… didn’t do anything,” I laughed.

“Shame, waste of a year, yeah? This is slightly off topic but do you have video chat? My phone’s about to die and I haven’t a clue where the hell the charger is.”

“Yes I do. Wanna chat, Mr. Rockstar?” I said, getting up and pulling my laptop onto my bed. A message popped up inviting me to chat with Ville and I accepted, his lovely self appearing on my screen, still on his cell phone.

“Think we should hang up now, yeah?” he said, I just nodded and hung up laughing.

“This is a bit different from messaging and talking on the phone.”

“It’ll help with the nervousness of meeting you on Monday,” he said, with a shaky sigh.

“Mr. Rockstar is nervous? Wow, never saw that coming. Literally. You’re in a band, you have fans, you shouldn’t be nervous of silly me.”

“Well silly you happens to hold an enormous amount of my interest and has put butterflies into my stomach.”

All I could do was stare at him, mouth agape.

“Shut your mouth, or you’ll catch flies. Bu I’m serious! I mean, I kind of, well, like you…”he said, his cheeks getting pink.

I felt my own cheeks getting warmer and cue the butterflies. Oh they’re early.

“Wow,” I breathed out. “I-I like you too, Ville.” My face grew even hotter.

“I knew it. You do look lovely when you blush,” he laughed, bringing his legs to his chest and resting his head on his knees.

“Nice Kiss pants,” I giggled, his face lit up at that.

“I have underwear that match,” which sent us both into long fits of laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for not updating in a while, I've just been really busy and all. But I promise that updates will come at least once every week from now on. If not.. remind me and kick my ass, will you?