Status: Complete

Emotionless

Chapter Thirteen

River had left to go and sort out the club ready for tonight. He said that I should drop by and do some guest DJ-ing, so that got me all excited. Jimmy promised he’d come see me with his girlfriend Leana, we’d come up with a plan between us that no one knew of yet. It was our little secret and it was taking Zacky to a whole new level of jealous. Jimmy wanted to play on that, and I just couldn’t resist playing along. Right now, Jimmy had his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer into his chest as he rested his chin on my shoulder whilst we all watched Silence of the Lambs on the huge plasma screen Pippa got for her birthday.

“Your hair smells like blueberries and… something else.” Jimmy leaned closer into my hair, sniffing dramatically which caused me to giggle. Zacky looked over at the two of us, a sour glint of green to his eyes and a pinch to his plump lips. I felt kinda bad, but, at the same time, it felt absolutely hilarious. I wanted him to prove to me that he was worth my heart, that’s if he wanted it. “Ah, I know! It smells like glitter!” Jimmy exclaimed, causing everyone to jump and look towards him. He just grinned widely. Shaking my head, I giggled and rested my head back.

Curiously, I asked him how he could smell glitter. He just tapped his nose, signalling that it was a secret. Laughing at him, I picked my drink from the table in front of me and felt eyes watching me. Zacky was watching the way my spine curved over my lower half, or was it my boobs pressed against my thighs. Either way, it made me feel slightly self conscious so snapped myself back up instantly and caused Jimmy to give out a sharp breath. “Ouch,” he whined, prodding the curve between my boobs and my hips which caused me to squirm.

“Don’t you have a girlfriend to see?” Zacky snapped, glaring at Jimmy who smiled lazily and shook his head a no. Wiggling his phone, Jimmy said that he’d text her to tell her to come over here instead. Zacky just huffed, crossing his arms like a child as Pippa giggled with a hand over her mouth. Molly stood from the sofa, growing bored of the film as she wandered into the kitchen. Pippa followed after her, and soon enough, Jimmy slapped my thigh gently to get me to move so he could ‘go to the bathroom’. (Note heavy sarcasm). So, it was just me, Joel and Zacky sat awkwardly in the living room.

“I’m lonely.” I pouted like a child. Joel chuckled, patting the spot between him and Zacky as I pushed myself from the sofa and hopped over to the two guys. I decided to be awkward and lay my top half on Joel with my legs stretching across Zacky’s lap. Smiling, I grinned from ear to ear at my brother and Zacky who raised their eyebrows at me. There was a knock on the front door and pounding against the staircase as Jimmy scrambled towards the door. Zacky mumbled a disgruntled ‘Leana’ while Joel laughed slightly, his chest quaking against my shoulder.

Pippa wandered out of the kitchen, a glass of wine in her hand as she went to see who was at the door. There was more than one voice, so I assumed there was more than one person. Giggling, Pippa wandered back out to the garden or something, followed by Leana and me as I hopped quickly after her. I’d just thought of the best damned blonde joke known to man! Once seat in one of the chairs, I cleared my throat and gained Pippa and Molly’s attention.

“You’ll love this.” I grinned widely. “A blonde, a brunette and a redhead are running from the cops. The Brunette hides in a garbage can, the redhead behind a tree and the blonde in a sack of potatoes. When the cops walk passed the garbage can, the brunette yells ‘meow’ and the cops think it’s a cat. When they walk passed the tree, the redhead rustles it and they think it’s the wind. When they walk passed the potatoes, one of the cops’ steps on a potato and the blonde screams ‘mashed potato’!” I laughed hysterically along with Leana whilst Pippa glared and Molly tried to hold in her laughter.

“And how long did it take for you to come up with that one?” Pippa muttered, walking away to the kitchen as I rolled my eyes.

Leana was a short girl. Her long caramel hair fell in ringlets around her shoulders and a bright, beaming smile was on her lips as she giggled at my joke. Her complexion was really tanned, compared to mine anyway. I was as white as a freaking sheet compared to her! But, she seemed bubbly and totally Jimmy’s type. “Hey, Leana, would you like to come to the club tonight? It’d be nice to get to know you.” Molly smiled brightly at the young woman sat across from her. Leana chewed her bottom lip for a moment, looking towards the French windows where Jimmy was leaning against them with a beer in his hand, talking with Zacky.

“Sure, I’ll invite Lacey, too. Maybe the rest of the guys will come, it’d be a big party,” Leana replied. I coughed slightly on my drink, thinking of Matt’s threat the other night. We hadn’t spoken since and he didn’t know that I was hanging out with Molly or living with Pippa, as far as he was concerned, I was isolated away from them. Chewing the inside of my cheek nervously, I looked towards Molly who had the same worried look on her face. Taking a deep breath, I smiled brightly so Leana wouldn’t see.

“Yeah, one big happy party.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment if you want another chapter? Please?
RDGD
Rainey
X_x