Status: Coming this Fall 10'

The Guardian Protector

Death. Not a word that comes to mind for most young people in todays modern world. It was one of the very few things everyone would come to at the ending of life. Some pass of old age, some a pure coincidence. No matter what, It seemed it was one thing no one could clearly escape from. For Lillian James, not once had the dreaded word crossed her mind.

Can you keep a secret?

In the depths of the darkest secrets in the world, their is a group of carefully selected individuals, those in which live their lives hidden away from the rest of human kind. There existence seemed to fade from the world, but had they really? Yet they live among the living, watching carefully over their chosen one. They roamed amongst the breathing, Yet they weren’t visible to the human eye. Only the lucky few could be given this gift, their deceased life somewhat coming back in some shape or form. For Lillian James, she was suddenly sucked into a world beyond her imagination. She was a guardian Protecter.

© Imperfectly Perfect 2010-11
All Rights Reserved.
  1. Prologue
    A women at the desk sat in front of myself, a small candle being the only source of light flickering throughout the room.