Status: hope you guys enjoy this....thank you all for reading :]

If I Told You I Love You

Sarah and Matthew have been friends since they were four. Throughout the years, they have shared everything, have been there for each other always, and have been everything for each other. Sarah though, has always been the perfect child, has always been the calm and collected one, the one in control, while Matt is anything but. He is a reckless risk taker, all about "living life to the fullest" which has always put him in the worst situations. Through school suspensions, groundings, broken legs or fractured arms, the death of his father and even broken hearts, Sarah has always been his pillar, the one to cheer him up when he is down, the one to bring him chicken soup when he has a cold, and the one to piece together his broken heart after a breakup, because she is the problem solver and the strong one. What Matt doesn't know is that she has always been in love with him, but she has never dared to act on it. Fast forward to their senior year when Matt meets Heather. Sarah senses that Heather is different and she just might be the one to destroy her only chance of having Matt's heart. Will she choose to act now or will she let him be happy with someone else?
  1. He's All I Have
    Some wishes just never come true.
  2. A Rude Awakening
    The truth isn't always pretty...