The Shortest Stories Ever

Candy Corn's First Words

Candy corn stood there puzzled. He didn't know what China was. OR techno. And "of the future" didn't sound very legit. Candy corn just stood looking at Prince. Candy corn felt someone like an idiot for even knowing this...this....thing of a cat.

Prince broke the awkward silence with a loud laugh.
Which nestled down to a small nervous laugh. "er....Just kidding!" Prince akwardly said.
"AHEM. Well.....Ya OWE me for that slicin' of mah mouz."
Prince said with a more serious expression.

Candy corn grabbed his stuff and started to walk away.
Prince panicked angrily.
"O-oi! HEY! Wait Ja Moron!" Prince scarted as he ran after him.
Candy corn stopped suddenly where Prince ran into his left leg.
He slowly turned to Prince and went close to his face.
He started intently at Prince's face.
As if he were trying to burn a hole in his face.

Candy corn then snorted loudly in his face and continued to walk off.
Prince opened mouth to scart a little more at him but felt he shouldn't bother.
Candy corn didn't like Prince.

Candy corn walked for a bout a mile. He had forgotten about Prince already. Candy Corn found a nice clean pond. He put his nose down to the water once again.
He looked at the water, there was a reflection.
But this time it was his. Candy corn notified how he looked.
Which he looked pretty good.

Candy corn was just about to drink, then Prince jumped on Candy corn's back and made Candy corn fall into the water.

Candy corn get's out furiously. Oh, if only Candy corn could have his Jedi sword right now
But SOME HOW he just HAD to be DULL. Candy corn began to doubt the laws of physics.

Candy corn shook the water off and ran even more furiously at Prince.
Prince began to run away in fear. "HEY! w-wait! I was gonna-!" Prince then got caught on his tail. "OW!!"

Candy corn stared at Prince. Prince shivered.
"er....WELL. I was g-gonna ask you to f-find somethin' for me....and uh.....I was gonna tell you where we are and...uh....point you to a village or two. ha....ha ha...." Prince faded.

Candy Corn grabbed Prince's neck with his mouth and threw him against a tree and snorted as a bull. Candy Corn turned away and began to walk.

Prince yelled while he could "WAIT! I DO NEED HELP JA KNOW!!"

Candy corn stopped and turned and opened his mouth, expecting Prince to interrupt him again.
Though Candy Corn finally got to say something.

"NO."
♠ ♠ ♠
A little serious dontcha think?