Status: Active.

Tell Me What the Hell I'm Suppose to Do

Chapter-One

I sighed sadly as I got off the plane. Back at LaPush, were I grew up and where I seen my mother die. Why am I returning to this place? Well because this is the only place I have family now. I bet you guys are confused huh? Well let me fill you in.

When I was nine I escaped this place with my aunt once my mother died. She died from a car accident. So in reality I wasn't trying to escaped LaPush I was trying to escape the pain. Which caused more pain because I left behind my brother. But I knew he would be alright.

So I moved to Phoenix, Arizona with my aunt. Made new friends, I made a knew life there for five years up until now. My aunt just died of a car accident just like my mom and since I'm only fourteen I have to go live with my brother who I believe just turn tweny-three. Isn't it just exciting?

So back to the present.

I looked around for my brother but couldn't find no one. I hoped he remember I was coming today. To past time I went to the baggage claim and grabbed my bags. I looked around and still found no one. I sat on a bench and decided to wait.

Not more than ten minutes have gone by that a really buff dude came up to me and smiled. I smiled back afraid that if I didn't he brake me into two.

I scratched the back of my neck nervously and decided to say something. "Uh dude? Do I no you?"

He let out a booming laugh."Well you should! I mean I knew you your whole life."

I suddenly realize who it was and ran into his arms. "Sammy!!!" I screamed.

"Hey little sis. Let me get a look at you." He said and put me down and looked me over."Wow your sure a heartbraker. I guess I have alot of fighting to do don't I?" He said with a smirk.

"Oh whatever." I said while blushing. "Look at you Mr.Hulk! What the hell have you been eating?!?! Is that Emily girl doing this?"

"Hahaha. Come on let's go. "

I smirked."Whatever big bro."

~*~*~*~*~**~*~~***~*~

The car ride was silent. Threw most of it I was asleep and when I was awake we were almost half way there.

"Nervous?" Sam asked.

"About what?" I asked back.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that every ones there waiting for you?"

"Great Sam."

"Sorry."

I sighed of course he will forget the one small detail. If I would of known that I would of fixed my makeup and wore something else. I thought we were just going to go to his house and I get settle than like after a week I would see everybody. Darn him.

We came to a stop which snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked out the window and seen a cute little house with a banner that said welcome home. I sighed again and got out of the car quickly.

" Aw Najel it's not going to be that bad! Don't worry you got me!" He said with a smile.

Great I got him! The worse he going to do is punch someones lights out who looks at me funny. That's not bad at all right? Wrong. I hope Sam not the same over protective brother he used to be because if he is than I don't think this is going to be a good year.

"Come on Najel!" Sam said already at the door.

I smiled at him and walked off to join him. We got inside and there was a big surpise shout and then I was tackled into a hug
♠ ♠ ♠
Najel's outfit