Status: Active.

Tell Me What the Hell I'm Suppose to Do

Chapter-Two

"Heyyy Seth!" I screamed while hugging him.

Seth and I are as close as you can possible get. We did everything together when I lived here. Seth is everything to me; he's my first kiss, my first boyfriend and my first love. You can never really say it was love because were only nine, but if you ask anyone they would tell you that one day we was going to get married. I never lose contact with him when I left LaPush.

"Hey Najel I missed you!" He screamed right back.

"Dude we talked like right before I got on the plane." I laughed.

"It's not the same." He said and pulled me into another hug only this time he kissed me. I was so shocked I didn't no what to do I didn't want to hurt his feeling but I just don't feel like that anymore. I pulled away and grabbed his hand so he wouldn't get his feeling hurt.

"Um hey everyone."

Everyone laughed after my nervousness and gave me a hug one by one. I smiled at all the famliy and friends I remebered and just nodded at the people I didn't. Soon I came up to a mean looking Jacob Black. It shocked the hell out of me. I remeber Jacob being so sweet and nice now he just look like an ass. I just nodded and smiled at him he nodded to but no smile in return.

Than after four hours of catching up with everyone they decided it was time to leave me alone. I smiled an waved at everyone when as they left. The only one left was Seth and I didn't mind.

I started walking upstairs with Seth when Sam's vioce called me back down.

"Yes?"

"I like you to meet emliy my girlfriend." He said smiling down at a small pretty women with scars right down her face.

She smiled gently and reached out her hand to shake mine. I just looked at it and looked up at Sam. Does he except me to like her? He knows I don't like any of his girlfriends they all end up being a bitch. Espacally Leah.

"Can I go now?" I asked annoyed.

He sighed."Najel can't you just be nice once?"

"Why? She's not my girlfriend."

Then I turned around and walked upstairs not waiting for seth.