Status: Working on it!

Balloon Theory.

Prologue.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned from my life, it’s that you shouldn’t take it too seriously. During the course of my career, my adolescence, my adulthood; I’ve noticed that far too many people rely on others to tell them who to be. Heck, even I hold my hands up, and say that, once upon a time I did this too.

When you grow old, I think – when you fall in love, have kids, watch them grow too – that’s when the message really hits. That’s when you understand, what all the adults in your life have been telling you. Life is too short, to live it catering to any expectation other than your own. If you believe that you can, then you probably can. If you want to travel the world, then go and explore it. If you want to… well, if you want to do something, what I’m saying is there’s no one but yourself stopping you. Yourself, and parents – depending on your age.

So; I guess this is a story of not just how I became a model, fell in love, etc. – but how I grew up because of it. With a few extra things on the side.

Like… a boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I DON'T EVEN KNOW
I guess I just wanted to write
So I have this and like two paragraphs of a chapter
But
Yeah
Um
I don't even know. loooooooool