Status: Complete.

Never Regret

Touch.

10 days had passed since Joseph had visited me. I’d woken up the next morning in hospital, not having a clue what had happened. But when I saw Michael and JC curled up in the seats either side of my bed, each one of them holding my hand, I burst into tears. This of course woke them up and then came the onslaught of tears, emotions and storytelling. I can’t believe Logan was that close to becoming addicted to fighting again. I really can’t. But when Logan, Taylor and Reece visited, I saw in Logan’s eyes that he wasn’t a monster again, so I was fine.

Anyway, after I was let out of hospital with several staples in my scalp to stop the wound re-opening, we went back and started rehearsing. I’ll admit it’s been a complete bitch to just have to sit on a stool during gigs while JC and Logan thrash around. I had to stay still for two gigs, Dallas Texas and Jackson Mississippi, but now we’re in Memphis Tennessee I should be allowed to go back to performing the way I love. Our gig is in three days so we’ll be doing rehearsals today, which won’t be so bad.

After a cream cheese bagel for breakfast, I got dressed into a 50s style red skirt (that stopped just above my knees), a black tank top, my black Doc Martens and all my piercings. I slipped a red apple necklace over my neck and quickly scribbled on some eyeliner and red lipstick that never wears off. I was just finishing painting my nails bright red when Pete came onto our bus.

“Morning,” I yawned, waving lazily.

“Hey Mack. Is everyone up?” Pete laughed.

“Pretty much. I think Taylor and Reece are on the TAI bus, Logan’s getting dressed and JC’s in the shower,” I shrugged.

“When you’re all ready, come outside. There’s some people I want you to meet,” Pete said excitedly.

“Sure thing,” I chuckled.

Pete grinned and walked back off the bus. Logan shuffled out of the bunks area, giving me a glimpse of JC drying his hair.

“What did Pete want?” Logan asked curiously.

“He said something about wanting us to meet some people,” I explained.

“Eh, I’m not fussed. How long you gonna be, JC?” Logan called.

“Give me 10!” JC called back.

[15 minutes later]

The three of us finally walked off the bus, noticing that everyone was crowded outside. Hmm.

“Ah, you’re finally here. Logan, JC, Mack, meet my wife Ashlee and my son Bronx,” Pete said happily.

My gaze fell on a pretty russet haired woman and dark haired baby. Aww.

“Hey, it’s great to finally meet you. I’ve heard so much,” Ashlee said warmly.

“I still can’t believe you drove 17 hours,” Gabe chuckled.

“Damn, you drove that far?” Logan winced.

“I missed Pete,” Ashlee shrugged honestly.

Pete blushed lightly, but pecked a kiss to her cheek. What an adorable little family.

“What times are we doing rehearsals?” JC asked our manager.

“You guys aren’t doing anything for an hour yet, then it’ll be the Cobras then TAI. There were some technical problems this morning or something. Actually, I’d better sort them out,” Pete apologised.

“Go ahead. I’m not going anywhere,” Ashlee smiled.

Pete smiled back and pressed a short kiss to her lips before walking into the venue. Most of the Cobras went back to their bus to finish getting ready, apart from Victoria, and William went with Pete, Andy and Adam into the venue. Then Ashlee’s phone rang and Bronx started fussing.

“Aww crap, can someone hold Bronx for me? It’s probably my sister,” Ashlee grumbled.

No-one volunteered.

“Uh, sure,” I nodded.

Ashlee smiled gratefully at me, so I took her baby into my arms. Damn, this reminds me of when I held Jasmine when she was younger. Bronx quietened down as I rocked him gently and I smiled, not noticing Michael smiling down at me. Ashlee finished her call after about a minute, before shoving the blackberry back into her pocket.

“Wow, you’re good with kids,” Ashlee chuckled.

I froze slightly, not really sure what to say. Could I trust her with my secret?

“It’s okay, Mack. Ashlee won’t tell anyone,” Victoria said softly.

“Tell me what?” Ashlee frowned.

I looked at Michael, who just smiled, so I looked at Ashlee.

“I have a daughter of my own. She’s 5 now though,” I explained quietly.

JC squeezed my shoulder as Ashlee’s jaw dropped.

“Uh, wow, I wouldn’t have expected that,” Ashlee finally said.

“Please don’t tell anyone. I don’t want my daughter hounded by the media,” I pleaded.

“Your secret’s safe with me,” Ashlee said warmly.

I smiled weakly at her, still not comfortable with telling people about my secret. I handed her back Bronx, smiling as Bronx gurgled at his mom.

“Kenzie, come with me for a sec?” Michael asked softly.

“Sure,” I nodded.

He smiled and linked his hand with mine. JC nodded so I started walking with Michael leading. He took me into the venue and down a corridor to one of the backrooms. He shut the door after me and took my hands in his.

“I thought you might want an escape. You looked a bit overwhelmed back there,” Michael said honestly.

“Holding Bronx reminded me of holding Jasmine,” I admitted sadly.

Michael just squeezed my hands, letting me know that he understood. I smiled and leant my head up, pressing a soft short kiss to his lips.

“Thanks,” I murmured.

“Anything for you,” Michael replied sweetly.

“Fuck that was cheesy,” I snickered.

“You love it really,” Michael grinned.

“Keep telling yourself that,” I teased.

Michael laughed and kissed me again, releasing my hands to be able to cup my face with his hands. I breathed in deeply at the familiar contact, sliding my hands up around his neck as our lips moulded together. His kisses still made me feel like fire was coursing through my blood, like a dangerous addiction, but I didn’t stop him. I never wanted to stop him. Michael’s hands travelled down from my face, over my chest and onto my ass, squeezing slightly. I gasped, making Michael chuckle, and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, tangling it with mine. I moaned softly, not being able to stop myself. Michael broke away from my lips and pushed me backwards into the wall, my back hitting it lightly.

“Can I...Can I touch you?” Michael asked quietly.

My mouth dried up at a loss of words. No-one’s touched me since Joseph. Five years ago. Michael saw my hesitation and swallowed heavily.

“Let me start, and tell me to stop if you’re uncomfortable,” Michael suggested.

I chewed my bottom lip as I looked into his eyes. There’s no denying that I trust Michael, but...

“Please, Kenzie. I just want to make you feel good,” Michael insisted.

“O-Okay,” I said nervously.

Michael smiled and pressed a slow kiss to my lips to ease my nerves. He then kissed along my jaw and down my neck, his lips lingering on the weak spot just below my ear. Another moan slipped through my lips and I felt him smile against my skin. His hands went from my ass to my thighs, running up and down gently. I couldn’t deny that I liked what his hands were doing.

“I’m glad you’re wearing a skirt,” Michael murmured into my ear.

“Me too,” I giggled.

Michael grinned and pecked my lips as he hooked his fingers over my boy shorts and pulled them down to the top of my Doc Martens. As he stood up again, Michael pressed a soft kiss to the inside of my knee, making me blush. He rested one hand on my waist as his other hand traced over me. I knew he could feel how wet I was. Michael looked into my eyes as he slowly slid one finger into me and I bit my bottom lip.

“Fuck, you’re tight,” he moaned.

I whimpered as he slid another finger in, silenced by a gentle kiss on my lips. Michael kept pressing gentle kisses to my lips as he moved his fingers in and out of me, creating a friction that I’d forgotten felt so good. My hands clutched at his t-shirt as he moved faster, my breathing becoming shorter.

“Look at me,” Michael whispered.

I lifted my eyes to link with his, my heart beating faster at the lust in his gaze. Then he curled his fingers, making me moan softly as I arched my back. Michael smirked and curled his fingers again, producing another moan. My cheeks heated with blush, but Michael just smiled. His thumb brushed my clit and I whimpered. Fuck, that felt good. Realising how much that affected me, Michael started circling my clit in time with his finger thrusts, making me dizzy with desire.

“Fuck, Michael,” I moaned, practically panting.

“Come for me baby,” Michael urged, going faster still.

Those words were enough to send me over the edge, and I felt a long-lost warmth building up in my stomach. Michael grinned and kissed me eagerly, which I willingly replied to. A wave of pleasure hit me so I groaned loudly into Michael’s mouth, muffling my noise. Michael kept moving his fingers till my breathing regulated, before pulling out of me. Oh. My Fuck.

“How did that feel?” Michael mused, pulling up my boy shorts with his other hand.

“A-Amazing,” I admitted.

Michael smirked, pecking a kiss to my lips. I blushed as he sucked his fingers clean and dried them on his jeans.

“I’m sorry if I pushed you past what you wanted,” Michael apologised.

“You didn’t,” I insisted, taking his hands in mind.

Michael smiled and squeezed my hands. Then the door opened, revealing William.

“There you are! We’ve been looking everywhere for you two!” William chuckled.

“Just comforting Kenzie. Bronx reminded her of Jasmine,” Michael said simply.

“Aww you okay?” William asked sincerely.

“Yeah, I’m alright,” I nodded.

“Good. Well, you’ve got rehearsal soon, so you’d better get your bass ready,” William told me.

“Thanks,” I smiled.

William smiled back and left the room.

“If he’d been any sooner...” I trailed off, laughing.

“That would’ve been awkward,” Michael finished.

He pecked my lips one last time, before guiding me out of the room. My heart was still beating quite fast after what he did to me. If only his fingers can make me feel that good, how much will the rest of him affect me?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Mackenzie rehearsing
Ashlee and Bronx

So...they're starting to get more intimate, eh?
Go on Chizzy!! =]
The next one's cute!

Anyone a fan of Forever The Sickest Kids? Well if you are, please check out my new co-write with the epic Christian Lo, aka Becky. Our story, Holding Onto A Fairytale focuses on Kyle Burns and Jonathan Cook (not a slash), and we’re so stoked to write this! The first chapter is already up, so please take a read. We’ve got big plans for this story.

Comments?
xo