Deaf Magnet

Whole

-What is your next class?- I used my pink pen to write on the paper that I would hand to the beautiful blonde girl I just met.

'PE' She wrote back. She was right handed, I was let handed.

-Me too-

'who is your teacher?' she asked me, well technically she wrote it.

I took my schedule out of my bag, silently handing it to her, as her eyes scanned the paper, she read over,

'we have four classes together' she wrote to me, she was smiling.

I smiled back to her. -which ones?-

'biology, health, PE, and English'

-PE is next-

'Can't wait'

She cocked her head to the side. Her hands then quickly signed the word bell to me. Bell: left hand upright, right hand-pointer finger only- taps onto left hand.

She slipped her backpack on her shoulders, she wasn't much taller than I was. Maybe an inch. I took my bag and put it on my shoulder.

We were halfway to PE, when some short pixie-like girl came up to her. Her lips moved and she was talking to her. I wished i could hear, I mean I've always wished for it, but just this one time. And then she turned to me and told me about their conversation.

This one time, I actually didn't feel left out. I felt part of a group. I had friends from a real school now.

We walked into the gym, I was smiling. We left our backpacks on the stands. Only to walk over to the teacher with my interpreter standing besides him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter, very short, but to the point. Please comment.

~moemoe