Status: Active.

My Diary

5-10-10

Dear diary,

Last night must've been the scariest night of my life.
My dad go so drunk and my mom and him were screaming at each other.
I wanted so badly to get up and run, but it was almost midnight and I knew I couldn't do that.
I was so scared and I didn't want to get up.
This morning when i was getting ready for school my mom came into my room and was like. "did you hear the show that went on last night?" I was like "oh yeah" and i could tell my mom was pissed.
When she was driving me to school she told me that one of these days we are just going to leave him. I'm so scared for that, i hope it doesn't happen.
But i do know, he does have a problem and it scares the shit outta me.
But this crappy morning turned into something really good.
The guy i've liked for the past few months came up to me and said hi to me, twice.
I was so happy, even though it sounds so pathetic.
We were talking last night and I was like you should come into my english class more, and we have the same teacher, so he comes in sometimes.
He hasn't been going in our class in a while so when he went I was so happy.
The weather has been so bipolar lately.
Like one minute its nice and warm out and then the next its pouring rain.
I hate it, with a passion.
So now i'm listening to Andre Nickatina and waiting for my pizza to get here because I'm starving.

Music Quote- "You gotta swim
And swim when it hurts
The whole world is watching
You haven't come this far
To fall off the Earth"
-Jack's Mannequin


Sincerely,
Hayley.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading.

Comments && Subs?

<3