Of Quidditch Tournaments and Falling In Love

Chapter 2

Image

I sat on my couch staring at the blank televisoin as I waited for Cecilia to get here.

My wind wandered to the information I had found about the Malfoy family.

They were a rich Death Eater Family.

Which still scared me slightly. Death Eaters! Hello! They might try and convert me! But I doubt it.

I sighed. I had a feeling things were going to be different at Hogwarts.

A honk outside brought me back to reality.

I peeked out the blinds and saw Cecilia's thunderbird waiting.

Grabbing my purse off the couch I headed out placing my shades over my eyes.

"Hey biotch." Cecilia said as I got into the front seat.

"Hai!" I said cheerfully.

"Where to first?" Cecilia asked.

"Mall? So I was bored earlier, and Chantea's having a party Next Tuesday," I said smiling.

"How does being bored have anything to do with a party?" Cecilia asked.

"I wasn't finished, Because I was talking to Chantea and we were talking about where I was staying and she gave me a link to a website called rumorsbyrita.com. Turns out the Malfoy family lost a lot of theirmoney when Lucius was sent to prison. They are no longer the richest Death Eater family. Some dude name Joseph Malfoy is currently taking care of them. I think they're related but I don't know." I said.

"Oh well they're still death eaters. Just don't go converting with them?" Cecilia said laughing.

"Shut up!" I exclaimed also laughing.

"I got Adam Lambert's new cd." Cecilia said turning up the volume.

I grinned at my friend as I sang along.

It took us about twenty minutes to reach the ,all; due to all the traffic in New York City.

"We're here finally!" I exclaimed getting out.

Cecilia did the same grabbing her bag.

"American Eagle, here I come." I said looping my arm through Cecilia's.

"Then, Hot Topic and then whereever else." Cecilia said

---------

After venturing into almost clothing store in the mall and finding some extremely cute outfits for the new term, we got something to eat.

"Oh my god this pizza is amazing!" I said taking a bite.

"And so are the muggle boys in this city." Cecilia said looking at who I assumed to be two really hot boys.

The one closest to us had somewhat long curly hair who seemed to have taken Cecilia's attention.

The boy who was walking next to him had mine.

He had somewhat long bangs and dark olive skin.

"We can look but we can't touch." Cecilia said sighing.

"Yeah." I said eyes raking over there bodies. I saw a tatoo on my boy's right arm.

"Why?" I said looking up at the cieling.

"I don't know." Cecilia said shrugging.

I sighed finishing my pizza. "Well at least we have Chantea's party to look forwards. And England!" I exclaimed.

Cecilia laughed shaking her head.

"It's true!" I exclaimed getting up.

"Come on. We need to pick out party outfits for tuesday." Cecilia said.

We looped arms before heading out again.
♠ ♠ ♠
soo I decided since this week is my last week of school that updates will be on Wednesdays unless I get the jobs at Spencers. then it'll be whenever.