Of Quidditch Tournaments and Falling In Love

Chapter 4

Nick's P.O.V

"So I guess this is good-bye?" Cecilia asked as the four of us stood out in the shallow waves of the ocean, the cold water hitting our ankles.

"Yeah, but we'll keep in touch right?" Joe asked as he looked over at Amira.

"Of course! I am not letting our friendships go just like that. We've told you guys too much to not be your friends." Amira said making us all laugh.

I took a deep breath letting the sea salt filled air fill my lungs before releasing it.

"We should get something to eat because I'm starving." Amira said with a small giggle.

"I agree." I said pulling Cecilia into my side.

We walked to the small resturaunt that was located on the beach and sat down waiting to be served.

"So why exactly are you two going to England again?" I asked after taking a sip of my drink.

"The International Quidditch Tournament." Amira said tiliting her head to the side. "Why?"

I shrugged, "Just curious." I said with a smile.

The waitress came by and took our orders.

"What exactly is this tournament?" Joe asked his curiousity getting to the best of him.

"Its a Quidditch tournament that's held every two years. This year Hogwarts is holding it since when they were supposed to hold it they were holding the Triwizard Tournament. Basically only the best schools in the world compete. Amira and I are represnenting, Duschene Acadamy. America's only wizaeding school." Cecilia explained.

I nearly spat out my water when she said Hogwarts.

"You okay?" she asked me and I gave her a nod, but quickly gave Joe a look.

He returned the look before playing it off as being concerned.

"Yeah, its just we went to that school. It's a shame that we won't be able to see you guys play." I lied wincing mentally.

"Well we're allowed a guest to come visit this year. Maybe you two can come with us?" Amira said as the waitress came by with our food.

"Yeah maybe." Joe said kissing her hair before we all dug in.

After we ate we all headed back to our campsite where we packed out stuff and said our good-byes to the girls.

"They're gonna be our students." I said as we watched Cecilia's car disappear.

"Yup. Is it bad that I don't care?" Joe asked.

"Yeah. Very bad." I said before heading towards my car.

This year was going to be interesting.