Status: If you want to join this, message me, Monster! :]

The Life of a Teenager

I Can Never Win

Always yelling, always mad, always finding something else to pick on me about.

Being rude to me in front of my friends… Being rude TO my friends.

You just don’t know how to be a good dad.

I’m tired of hearing you shouting at me for something trivial, I’m tired of hearing you blame mom for everything, I’m tired of you being nosy and not giving me my privacy.

As annoying as I think Aaron is, I can’t stand you for being so hard on him.

He is who he is, and you keep trying to change him, much like you keep trying to change me.

You boss us around, and you talk to us like we’re stupid, and if we try to defend ourselves, you get mad.

But you’ll deny it.

You ignore us unless you have to pay attention to us, and you make rude jokes that aren’t funny.

If you make us cry, you’ll tell us to suck it up, or you’ll yell at us like you always do.

You can be cool. You will take me to theme parks, and you’ll take me to the concerts I want to see, but there always has to be a lecture in there somewhere.

If I ask “Why?” You can’t just tell me. You have to shoot me a dirty look and say, “Just do it.”

You pretend like you’re interested in my tennis life, and you tell me you won’t criticize me if you watch me play.

Lie #1.

Every time you watch me play a sport, you don’t focus on the good things I did, you focus on the bad.

Lie #2: You can talk to me about anything.

Not without being judged.

Lie #3: I love you.

Do you?

I wish I hated you, because you sure do act like you hate me.
♠ ♠ ♠
My only way to vent. Writing.