Status: If you want to join this, message me, Monster! :]

The Life of a Teenager

You don't know anything. Not about me.

My life.

It's not perfect.

But to you, it may seem like it.

My parent's love each other.

I have two adorable siblings.

But my life is broken.

You know nothing about me. You don't know that I'm a lesbian, or that I'm depressed, or that sometimes, the only thing that makes me feel better is digging a knife into my wrist and watching the blood pour down.

You don't know that the only reason I don't do drugs is because I'm only thirteen and have no means of getting them.

You don't know that I drink alcohol, and I love the feeling of vodka burning my throat.

You don't know that I hate how I look, and I hate in when you call me ugly.

You don't know that I'm afraid to tell the girl I love that I love her.

You don't know how much I hurt inside. I need some help here. But I'm too sick to get it.

Sometimes I wonder if anyone would cry if I died, or if anyone would notice. I bet you would all just laugh.

You don't know that I hate myself.

You just point, and laugh, and I hide the scars on my wrist just to get them away from you. I don't want you finding out my precious little secrets, but I don't want you judging me.

Sometimes, at night, when I'm all alone, I cry myself to sleep. Sometimes, I have a panic attack, and I can't breathe, but a knife helps me breathe again.

You probably never realized that the reason I carry a knife is not to make me look tough, but it is a sign of weakness. I carry it in case I need it.

You don't know that once I attempted suicide, but it didn't work, and if you found out, I bet you wouldn't know that I'm grateful for that.

I like life. Even when life sucks, I can still feel the pain and know I'm alive.

I hate all the people who say not to hurt myself, but they don't know. They come from good families, daddies with money, straight little bitches who think they know everything.

It's not so easy to quit, you know. If I was addicted to heroin, would you expect me to just be able to quit?

No.

And I don't really care what you think. I'll lie to you, if you deserve it. I'll be your friend, if you earn it.

And you can never stop me from doing what I want to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not meant to offend anybody, but it's the truth, and if you don't like it then walk away.