Status: If you want to join this, message me, Monster! :]

The Life of a Teenager

Text Messages From Mr. Uncaring

I've been in Oklahoma for a while just hanging out with my family. Fun right?

At first it was then I began to miss my friends and on facebook I can easily see that I have been missing out on great parties and junk. So in truth: it sucks.

Thankfully my boyfriend can message me on my phone. Cause that's what I mostly do.

Sarah (me): want to know something funny?

Jon: what?

Sarah: not a day goes by when I don't think of you.

Jon: lol

So I stopped messaging him for a bit there feeling kind of down. I supposed I shouldn't have expected anything sweet back...but still...it's nice to hear sweet things once in a while right?

Eventually I had told him if he was that type of guy to say sweet things at all....and to no surprise he said no.

Jon: you can dump me for someone else if you want.

Does he care? Doubt it. But that sentence right there seemed like it meant "I don't care if we're together or not."

Sarah: wtf?!?!?! Where did that come from?

Jon: this tiny thing people like to call my brain.

Sarah: well I don't want anyone but you.

I never got anything back. I waited for a few days so I decided to send something else.

Sarah: what do you want?

It took hours for him to message me. The answer he sent was not really an answer at all.

Jon: I really don't know, I never have know what I want with anything I do.

Sarah: lol ok.

Of course I didn't really mean 'lol' but why not pretend that everything is ok? This time I texted my best friend wanting advice and such for I felt like I was in a crisis.

I told her everything that Jon and I had talked about and she wasn't too happy.

Laura: you should just dump that asshole!

Sarah: he just isn't the relationship kind of guy.

Laura: that is exactly why you should get rid of him!

Sarah: Gees, you make it sound like I'm going to kill him.

Laura: guys are a waste of time!

The only reason she thinks that is because her ex, James, loved another girl while they had gone out.

Laura: Men are assholes who don't know what they want! You need to confront him and say, do you love me? and maybe and I don't know aren't answers! neither is sure. If he doesn't answer then dump him!

Sarah: Love?! are you going A-wall?! Jon doesn't love nor will he show if he does love

Laura: Then why are you dating him? what interests do you guys share?

Sarah: idk he just makes me smile most of the time and he's fun to hang out with.

Laura: your insane! no offense.

Sarah: I know, none taken.

That's where it ends. I'm just going to let things flow and maybe, someday he'll realize that he is missing out on something.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this isn't set up as much of a story. and it isnt that great of a story just couldnt think of anything else to write