Status: If you want to join this, message me, Monster! :]

The Life of a Teenager

They will never Know

They will never know....how I say everyday 'Why me?'

They will never know...I always feel like I'm not good enough

They will never know....I hate my life

They will never know...I love the feeling after I cut myself

They will never know....I write stories to escape the real world...(my world)

They will never know ...I still think about killing myself and how easy it would be

They will never know because they are never home to see how I really am. They never take a chance to get to know me. They don't care how good I do in school. They don't care that I get made fun of in school because of the way I look. They don't know that every night I cry for hours and ask god to take me away from this place I call home.

My life is filled with yells when in walk in the door after school,and fights between them at night. Fights about money and cheating. It filled with getting up everyday and making sure my brother and sister have clothes washed for school and food to eat. And as a school day goes by I sit and watch all the girl's my age walk around and wish I could be them. It's filled with them telling me I was a mistake and how I will never be cute like my younger sister. And never be called for dinner and also end up eating by myself.

This is my life being alone is what I am used to. Being loved is something I many never feel....

This is my
♠ ♠ ♠
This is what it's like for my in my life but I take it and keep my head held high because I know when I'm older I will have a better life for my own family. They= my parents...